No announcement yet.

Anyone else hate Miguel Vazquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ant Dgk View Post
    I don't hate him I think he's not your typical Mexican brawler and that's why I like him , He's smart he frustrates the hell out of his opponents and he's thinking all the time while he's in there..Seems very relaxed and I like the way he makes his opponents try to jab him and miss and can't get near him because he stays on the outside, call it what you want but I think that requires a bit of skill to stay cool and composed regardless of how the crowd and the pace of the fight is taking place. Against Gesta he made it look easy his style may be boring and not the best, but it's effective although he doesn't seem to have a lot of power. His footwork is pretty good as well and has good head movement and waist movement very unorthodox style , which a lot of Mexican fighters now a days don't use too much now a days. If he would sit down more of a punches I think he would be a much better fighter and throw combos more often rather than his jab .
    I Agree

Comment

He sucks. First Mexican I ever seen that slaps and runs.

Comment

boring ass runner smh thout yall were tough

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
          Vazquez is on another league, just look at their loses, Vazquez got robbed against Canelo and probably against Bradley too (they robbed pac, imagine an unknown mexican); on the other hand Broner lost to Quintero and Ponce. Vazquez would take all 12 round for himself like he likes to do.
          Lol he got robbed by Bradley. Wtf are u talking about?

Comment

Vasquez would make Broner look like an amateur. People calling him a runner and clincher don't know boxing or haven't watched him fight, Vasquez is a master boxer.

Guys like Andre Dirrell and David Haye(most of the time) are runners and clinchers.

Comment

Working...
            X