Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler-Froch II Master Thread. Post here. DO NOT make new threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got froch by decision i dont think either will get the ko we would of seen one in the first fight otherwise,i really do think if the fights made that kessler will look to box or for that matter froch might look to box just like he did against abraham its definitly a 50/50 fight which i look forward to if made id like to bring up what a previous poster said when he wrote about the level of competition kessler and froch have faced recently with froch facing a higher calibre i definitly think thats the only thing thats seperating them and why i have picked froch

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
      Anyone have any idea where they're looking at holding the fight? I'd love to go if it was possible.
      I reckon it's likely to be in London or Manchester in order to make it as easy as possible for danish fans to attend.

Comment

I scored the first fight a draw, but the guy who won his rounds most clearly was Froch. If either guy deserved the W that night, it was Carl. Froch is just a better fighter than Kessler, which is not what I would have told you before their first fight when I expected Kessler to dominate him. Froch will win easily.

Comment

god i really dunno. hoping for london or mancland fight though

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            I reckon it's likely to be in London or Manchester in order to make it as easy as possible for danish fans to attend.
            Doubt it, I reckon it will be at the City Ground (Nottingham Forest Football Stadium). Probably late May/June time.

Comment

I didn't see the first fight quite as close as some made out, and don't see why Froch is so favoured to win the rematch.

Kessler just needs to keep out of a slug fest to a similar, or slightly better degree and he should get the decision again.

It could go either way though.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                Doubt it, I reckon it will be at the City Ground (Nottingham Forest Football Stadium). Probably late May/June time.
                Yes that is a possibility. I was going by the comments made by Sauerland who said that London or Manchester was more likely.

Comment

Neither guy has had too many bad performances. In this case I would favor Froch by decision. He's an animal when he's fighting in his hometown. Definitely gonna be a war again. Bute isn't gonna hear the final bell again, Froch has so much momentum right now.

WAR FROCH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                    Neither guy has had too many bad performances. In this case I would favor Froch by decision. He's an animal when he's fighting in his hometown. Definitely gonna be a war again. Bute isn't gonna hear the final bell again, Froch has so much momentum right now.

WAR FROCH!!!
                    Agreed.

Comment

Very surprised the poll is as one-sided as it is.
                      I think many must feel the judges will do Kessler no favours.

As great as both guys chins are, as tough as both guys are, I have a nagging feeling this may well end in a K.O

Won't make a prediction for this as I like both guys and feel they're very evenly matched, just hoping for a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X