Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One guy is running away unarmed. Another guy is chasing with a gun.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS is a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by prime tyme View Post
      Jeez I really wish this was some nice black guy with dreads on his neighborhood watch shift and he killed a white boy for getting a bag of skittles and ice tea. Would love to see how many would support the black guy with dreads. Yes I threw race in it..... that's the only reason no one was charged because the kids was black. I will end with saying I will not be posting anymore about this case. Have a nice argument.
      Thank **** for that.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        I didn't hear her say "kid's voice". . . Trayvon wasn't even a kid? He was 17? If your balls ain't dropped at 17 (changing your voice), then something is wrong. . .

I heard the screams, and they sounded like a guy with a "soft" voice .. Not a "kid's", though. . . And if you listen to Zimmerman's 911 call, low and behold, he has a very soft, effeminate voice. . . .

But I still have no idea whose voice it was, and I certainly can't "lean one way or the other" based off both of the voices being "soft" sounding. . Cause I've never even heard Trayvon's voice.
        give me a freakin break dude. I dont care how old the kid is, he had a pack of skittles. While zimmerman had a gun on him, which one would u say is more of a kid, the 17 year old with skittles or the 28 year old with a gun??
        Trayvon might not have been a kid anymore but whos the one more likely to be calling for help? the person with skittles or the man with the gun?? give it a rest, this is an argument u cannot win.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
          Which one is defending himself?
          Insufficient detail to draw a conclusion.

Comment

there's a bloody gash, skin peeled off and a huge bruiser on the side of his head

I wonder where all the deniers are at

Comment

i was a b1tch when i was 17

I acted hard but I wasnt.

Most people believed it because i actually look pretty tough and i wear clothes like treyvon. It's something people have misjudged me for my whole life.

I didnt start actually being tough until i was like 21. It's been a work in progress.
              Last edited by Paclan; 03-30-2012, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                TS is a ******.
                Thanks for the compliment. -Tim tebow, turn a negative into a positive!

Comment

Originally posted by Underated Boxer View Post
                  Tim Tebow sounds like a faggot bruh,

can you confirm this?

Comment

Originally posted by Underated Boxer View Post
                    Are you trying to deny the holocaust or something?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      As always. . . It depends. . . Did the guy with the gun have it flashing around, aiming it? Why was he chasing the unarmed guy? Was he even "CHASING" him? What was his intent? Did the guy with the gun lose sight of the unarmed guy, only to then be snucked on?

Did the unarmed guy actually APPROACH the armed guy looking for a fight?

Did the armed guy literally chase down the unarmed guy, corner him, and then shoot him?

What happened from the time the armed guy exited his vehicle, to the time the unarmed guy was shot?
                      GZ himself admitted to chasing him.

Comment

Working...
                      X