Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Do you hate cops or no?

These are the American cops in America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGfYX7NmYnU

I do, ****ers stopped me again because they always think everyone is on drugs. They need to all die, atleast the ones in my town. And I hate it when ever they stop you, you have to treat them like their kings or they'll go Rodney King on your ass no matter what skin color you are. (WE NEED BACK UP, WE CAN'T TAKE DOWN ONE PERSON BY OURSELF. LETS GET A BUNCH OF US TO BEAT UP ON 1 BLACK GUY)

So, I'm walking home from the movie theaters and I get pulled over by a cop that looks like Sam(Sean Astin) from the lord of the rings movies and he blantely lies and says I was pulled over because I was walking in the middle of the road(lie, I always walk on the sidewalk or as close as I can get to the curb because who the **** wants to get hit by a car?). Then his backup friend comes and says there's been burgalaries around the neighborhood and thats why I was pulled over(I'm sure thats another cop lie, since they use this line every time they harass me.)

I just wish for once these fudge packers would take off their badges and stop hiding behind a badge pretending their god when they're not. I'd love to just beat the blood out of the cops in my town. I wish more ppl shot and killed cops because most cops abuse their powers. They always harass people in my town, I've even seen on other forums how people always talk bad about my town because of how the cops always hassle them.

But to be honest, atleast these cops were in half-decent shape compared to some of the other cops I've seen in my town. When I don't see a fat cop, I'm impressed that they stay in shape. I consider myself to be in pretty decent shape too, still don't like the cops in my town.

Oh yeah, I'm on my hackintosh part of my computer so if there's alot of spelling mistakes in my sentences I apologize. For some odd reason my Hackintosh doesn't have spellcheck!

And yes I know some of you have family members who are cops, and I respect the good cops that actually try to do their job then spend the majority of their time just trying to see if people are on drugs.

The one cop asked me why I'm swetting, why the **** am I swetting? Lets see, I have heavy ass boots on, I'm walking and I have a jacket and some clothes on. It wouldn't be human not to swet. I should have ****ed with him and been like, I'm swetting cuz I'm cracked out on Herorin. It really pisses me off. Like go **** yourself losers, even if these two cops were in decent shape compared to fat ass cops.

I would not be afraid to tangle with anyone if they took off their badges.

I have an anger problem, I know but you guys don't know what its like to be hassled when you're walking or jogging from place to place. Even when I'm doing my workouts where I jog, I sometimes have a cop hassle me. I'm sick of these *******s. I'm kind of shocked that the cops in my town are looking in healthier shape, maybe its because they now finally have standards at hiring cops and you can't be a fat lard ass anymore.
    For the most part I agree alot are *******s & who cares if they're shot in the head by some psycho
    52.38%
    No, I disagree I believe their job is very stressful & that they take too much heat
    42.86%
    Unsure
    4.76%
    Last edited by uoykcuf; 11-04-2011, 04:41 PM.

Maybe I should thank ******* cops, because if it weren't for ****heads I wouldn't be in good shape at all. Everytime someones an annoying dick to me, it makes me train much harder. It's like a super power. Probably didn't help me out that I told them that I seen Harold and Kumar 3 because they probably automatically assumed I'm a druggy or pothead. I'm probably one of the healthiest people in the world when it comes to not doing drugs or alcohol. Last night I drank 1 ****ing beer and was buzzed because I never drink beer. And boy did that Fosters taste like utter ****.

I hate the taste of beer. I was only drinking a beer because I was celebrating Harold and Kumar movie. And The movie was only alright, I liked the first 2 the most. The new one had too much dick in it for my taste. I swear they showed more penis then breasts or any other female nudity. Maybe it will make the ladies happy but not me, I could have done with less penis and more naked chicks.

Comment

Lol. Your threads are always so unintentionally funny.

Comment

I would probably get banned and my local cops requesting my IP from the Mods if I wrote how I feel about cops in Tdot/Peel

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          I would probably get banned and my local cops requesting my IP from the Mods if I wrote how I feel about cops in Tdot/Peel
          My poll options seem fair tho, don't they? We can find out how many ppl actually feel about cops. I'm sure if I had a cop in my family, I'd probably wouldn't even be hassled by cops. Because thats the benefit of having a cop in your family. Less dickheads hassling you just for walking. You'd think I'd be ****ing one of their little sisters for how much **** I take from cops. Like jesus, christ. Don't they have anything better to do?
          Last edited by uoykcuf; 11-04-2011, 03:27 PM.

Comment

People who hate cops are the same people doing stupid shit like fighting over chicken in a fast food place with a machete. Then wonder why they are being harassed and arrested.

Comment

i lure the cops

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                People who hate cops are the same people doing stupid shit like fighting over chicken in a fast food place with a machete. Then wonder why they are being harassed and arrested.
                I don't do that... The worst I have done to a cop is getting pissed off because they broke down my house door just over a little weed that my brother was smoking. And the dumb asses had their guns pointed at me. Like jesus ****ing christ. It's not like my brother is a drug cartel, yet they needed the whole army to break down my door.

And when I was younger at the age of 15 or 16, they did an illegal drug search by placing their hand up my ass to see if I had a drug. They did not have a warrent on them, and my dad never got a lawyer for me.

Comment

but no i dont hate cops. youd only hate em if you give them a reason to talk to you

Comment

No man theyre cool here .They just drove past my work about 10 minutes ago at Glasgow airport .Alquaeda tried to attack them a few yrs ago here .Theyre mostly sound around here .

Comment

Working...
                    X