Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Men Prefer Going To Barber Shops or Hair Salons?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***** I shave my **** once a month

Comment

I use to go to a barbershop full of Puerto Ricans and Dominicans back when I had my blowout cut. I liked it there, guys were cool as hell and we talked about anything, the only place where I could talk boxing with real life people.

Now I go to a Salon cause my fauxhawk requires hair thinning, which I don't get at the barbershop. My hairdresser is really cool, he cuts really well. And some cute ass girl washes my hair at the salon to.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
        I use to go to a barbershop full of Puerto Ricans and Dominicans back when I had my blowout cut. I liked it there, guys were cool as hell and we talked about anything, the only place where I could talk boxing with real life people.

Now I go to a Salon cause my fauxhawk requires hair thinning, which I don't get at the barbershop. My hairdresser is really cool, he cuts really well. And some cute ass girl washes my hair at the salon to.
        I wondered when you would show up.

Comment

Go back to your old avi. That chick was ubber sexy.

Comment

Do you sag your skinny jeans too ???? jk

Comment

real man go to barber shops.

Comment

I get my fauxhawk done at the barber shop..the barber is Kurdish and he does the best haircuts ..all them Arab boys go to see him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
                  Which one do you guys prefer, a hair cut at the Barber shop or at a Hair Salon with women stylists? Who does the best work with your hair? Just wondering.

It's all about the Barber shop!

If you goto a Salon your gunna get a *****y hair cut, cuz those broads just want to color womens hair and make that big money! The Barber actually wants to give you the perfect hair cut so you come back!

Comment

Barber shop... the only time I've been in a salon was when my friend's wife was in beauty school, and she got credit for cutting my hair. No complaints, but I still prefer barber shops.

Comment

i've only gotten my hair cut once in the last 8 or 7 years...

I would always just shave my head.

when I did decide to go get a haircut I went to a barber shop.

Comment

Working...
                      X