55.56%
    JMM by ud
    18.52%
    Rios by ko
    24.07%
    Rios by ud
    1.85%

The poll is expired.

I've got Marquez by UD. Rios even though I like him would be getting caught with counter shots all night.

Comment

Rios, just will smother and Ko him.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Who wins and why.
        JMM 118-110, Juan takes advantage of the huge gap in skill. Now you can go ahead and tell us your rediculous version of how both are superior to Floyd

Comment

i would take marquez by decision. if rios took him into deep waters and stopped him i woundnt be shocked though.

Comment

JMM via TKO/KO the fight could be stopped due to cuts as well

Comment

Would probably look very similar to katsidis/marquez, I think rios would last longer though. Marquez by decision most likely.

Comment

Marquez isn't losing to a Pocho.....

Marquez gives him a career ending beating. If Acosta outboxed him and almost stopped him what would Marquez do?

Rios shouls stay fighting b level fighters. If he steps up to killers like Marquez, Matthysse or Pacquiao he gets sparked

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Marquez isn't losing to a Pocho.....

Marquez gives him a career ending beating. If Acosta outboxed him and almost stopped him what would Marquez do?

Rios shouls stay fighting b level fighters. If he steps up to killers like Marquez, Matthysse or Pacquiao he gets sparked
                  a pillow fisted pocho with heart gave him all he can handle, Imagine what a ****ing Power House will do to his old ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    a pillow fisted pocho with heart gave him all he can handle, Imagine what a ****ing Power House will do to his old ass.
                    Diaz was better than Rios in almost everyway.

Diaz and Rios don't fight alike. Diaz was a none stop swarmer. He had his successes because he swarmed. Rios is a face first limited skilled brawler that get's out boxed and would get outwar'd.

Comment

Working...
                    X