Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josesito Lopez vs Brandon Rios 140 who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz hits harder and couldnt finish Lopez and neither will Rios. Lopez much more skilled than Rios so i got Lopez.

Comment

I would like to see this fight as Rios' debut/tune-up fight at 147 before facing Manny in April.

Rios by TKO7

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Ortiz hits harder and couldnt finish Lopez and neither will Rios. Lopez much more skilled than Rios so i got Lopez.
        I'm not even sure that Ortiz hits harder. Rios has shown that he can disfigure his opponents, and he has almost an impenetrable will. Couple that with Lopez coming back down in weight + the beating he took from Canelo, and I think Rios could potentially damage Josesito.

Comment

lopez really isn't a top fighter. the ortiz win was a hell of an upset, and that he broke his jaw made it one hell of a story.

rios would probably stop lopez. if lopez was strong enough to tie him up he might make it 12. i think rios would be strong enough to keep his hands free and wear him down. rios wasn't really a one punch guy at 135. at 140 he's got to wear guys down even more. eight or nine rounds.

lopez might try and box for a few rounds. rios is not as big or as technical as alvarez (or as fast, for that matter.) lopez would have an easier time boxing with somebody like rios.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            I'm not even sure that Ortiz hits harder. Rios has shown that he can disfigure his opponents, and he has almost an impenetrable will. Couple that with Lopez coming back down in weight + the beating he took from Canelo, and I think Rios could potentially damage Josesito.

ortiz is a much bigger puncher than rios.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              Ok but they fought at 147, this is at 140 and Lopez just recently took a pretty bad beating

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                Ok but they fought at 147, this is at 140 and Lopez just recently took a pretty bad beating
                yes.......

i'm not sure i follow you, homie.

Comment

yes.......

i'm not sure i follow you, homie.
                  All I am saying is that Rios punches would hurt Lopez more than Ortiz punches hurt Lopez because
                  1.its at 140(Lopez would be extremely drained)
                  2.its post Canelo beatdown.

Comment

Ortiz does tend to knock down his opponents, but Rios has the higher KO%. Sure, it can be argued that Ortiz has fought the better opposition. I think that Ortiz is the "better" puncher, but I don't think he necessarily "hits harder" than Rios. Fact is, both guys have the ability to hurt their opponents, and they fight at different weights. I would pick Ortiz if they fought each other, but there would be a possibility that Ortiz would crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      LOL it's not as simple as that. Lopez style is not the style that beats rios.

Comment

Working...
                      X