Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making money of youtube

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trick is to muster up the courage and put your mug on camera, and find some kind of a shtick, talking about random topics. Those always work I notice.

Every top viewed channel is usually some metrosexual looking hipster cool guy talking about cats blowing dogs and vica versa, and it works.

I'm thinking about getting into the racket myself. Maybe be a race baiter of sorts, intentionally creating videos that stir up debate and keep bringing the the same people back for more and more comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      The trick is to muster up the courage and put your mug on camera, and find some kind of a shtick, talking about random topics. Those always work I notice.

Every top viewed channel is usually some metrosexual looking hipster cool guy talking about cats blowing dogs and vica versa, and it works.

I'm thinking about getting into the racket myself. Maybe be a race baiter of sorts, intentionally creating videos that stir up debate and keep bringing the the same people back for more and more comments.
      Sounds like a plan.

I can see it already "GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT" then make the thumbnail a picture of a skinhead biker.

Views rolling in.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
        It's well known that the basic partner program package is $1 per 1k video views. The top players get even more than this, so some serious bank is being made.
        thats not true at all.

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
          thats not true at all.
          what is true?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            what is true?
            u get money if someone watches a whole ad video with skipping it, u get money if someone clicks an ad and if someone clicks on the ad and buys something from the ad u get a percentage of that money.

Comment

hold up hold up...you can make money on YouTube?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                hold up hold up...you can make money on YouTube?
                If you get views and likes on your videos, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  If you get views and likes on your videos, yes.
                  damn i need to make me a channel and upload some shit.........

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
                    u get money if someone watches a whole ad video with skipping it, u get money if someone clicks an ad and if someone clicks on the ad and buys something from the ad u get a percentage of that money.
                    Sorry, that's just the additional bonus for the big channels. The standard payment plan is exactly what I said it is for partners

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      what is true?
                      Ignore him.

Comment

Working...
                      X