Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Guarantee that Floyd vs Marquez will reach close to or slightly over 1 million buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You hit it right on the money, Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by mikedb1984 View Post
      bump...cuz I'm an ******* like that.
      Nice one mike.

Comment

Originally posted by mikedb1984 View Post
        I know haters will come in here and flame, but this isn't me just bull****ting or throwing stuff out there. My girlfriend and my sister both work for Directv (at different locations) and they keep telling me everyday about the amount of people talking about the fight or calling in about ordering the fight. At school, everyday I hear groups of people talking about the fight, and I haven't seen a fight get this much buzz since Oscar vs Floyd. Even when I running around town all this week Ive heard people talk about this fight everywhere Ive went. Don't be surprised when this is the highest selling fight since Oscar vs Floyd.

BTW this is coming from someone who dislikes Floyd. And while I slightly dislike, my sister and my girlfriend can't stand him and are annoyed by it at work. Only mentioning that to let people know I'm not a Floyd nuthugger... but someone just keeping it real.
        Gotta give you your credit, I didn't even think it would do that, I was expecting no more than 600k.

Comment

Working...
        X