No announcement yet.

New Job Telemarketing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Job Telemarketing

I needed a new job and fck unemployment checks that **** was just making e lazy,any tips on telemarketing have any of you done it before.

congrats bro.

you just better not call my ass in the middle of dinner or ima come through that phone and fork you in the throat

Comment

Well.

I did begin to ***** one out over the phone, but he used his system. He interrupted me, and said: "Sir if you'd like your number removed from our call list, I can give you the number. Here it is, it's 1 800 blah blah"

I hung up. Joke is on me I'll receive another call. So if you deal with a standoffish person on the other line just use your system. That's what I think at least.

If you don't develop some type of method at work, you lose at it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        congrats bro.

you just better not call my ass in the middle of dinner or ima come through that phone and fork you in the throat
        then i will jump through the phone and slay you with my machete,by the way you want to buy some hgh spray lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          then i will jump through the phone and slay you with my machete,by the way you want to buy some hgh spray lol.
          HGH spray you say......hmmmmmmmm

Question.

does it work on your penis?

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            Well.

I did begin to ***** one out over the phone, but he used his system. He interrupted me, and said: "Sir if you'd like your number removed from our call list, I can give you the number. Here it is, it's 1 800 blah blah"

I hung up. Joke is on me I'll receive another call. So if you deal with a standoffish person on the other line just use your system. That's what I think at least.

If you don't develop some type of method at work, you lose at it.
            This is just a stay busy job,if i can sell cool if not,i will find something else,i hope it works out though my boy makes 60 gs a year doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              HGH spray you say......hmmmmmmmm

Question.

does it work on your penis?
              only if you directly insert the nozzle into your tip and spray the whole can in.

Comment

This is just a stay busy job,if i can sell cool if not,i will find something else,i hope it works out though my boy makes 60 gs a year doing it.
                Good thing to remember, most people hate their jobs.

I think I'm a spoiled ***** at times filing papers while others are digging graves. I couldn't imagine what goes through their head when they're doing that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Whatever you do, do it to the best of your ability.

Regardless if it's a dead end job or not. People talk. .

Comment

only if you directly insert the nozzle into your tip and spray the whole can in.
                    ill buy an entire palette.

Comment

Working...
                    X