No announcement yet.

who gave Malignaggi a worse beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who gave Malignaggi a worse beating?

Malignaggi said he was only hurt once tonight, but you could easily tell he was wobbled on more than one occasion. Almost everytime Hatton landed that lead left, Paulie lost his legs a bit. During the Cotto fight, it seemed like he took Cotto's shots a bit better. What do you all think?
    Hatton
    32.53%
    Cotto
    62.65%
    too close to call!
    4.82%

Cotto broke Paulies jaw, thats more painful then getting wobbled. Hey, how much do you way gatti? If you're a little man, stay still so I can punch you in the jaw with all my force so you can see how painful a broken jaw is.

And that was from a weight drained cotto

Comment

Cotto by a fucking MILE!

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
        Cotto broke Paulies jaw, thats more painful then getting wobbled. Hey, how much do you way gatti? If you're a little man, stay still so I can punch you in the jaw with all my force so you can see how painful a broken jaw is.

Yep co sign.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post

Not during the fight it didn't seem to bother Paulie too too much. No **** a broken jaw hurts haha. Paulie still had the adrenaline pumping and was taking Cotto's shots pretty well through 12 even after the jaw. I'm sure the next day the broken jaw was devastating.

Comment

Does it matter? Hatton won, get over it.

Comment

Cotto collapsed the oribtal bone in Paulie's face, requiring surgery and a metal plate to fix.

Hatton won nearly every round in which he was the only man willing to fight.

The difference is night and day.

Comment

Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
                Does it matter? Hatton won, get over it.
                WTF you talking about? This has nothing to do with win or lose. Malignaggi got cracked up by both. I'm just wondering who people think gave it worse. Calm down Rambo

Comment

Hatton won more comprehensively in a boxing match. I'm sure that the greater physical beatdown was administered by Cotto but Hatton beat him more soundly.

Comment

Cotto without a doubt!!!!!! Even Malignnagie saided after the fight!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X