No announcement yet.

Joe Calzaghe/Roy Jones Jr. UK, NYC and LA Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Calzaghe/Roy Jones Jr. UK, NYC and LA Quotes

New York City - After a four-city media tour that was as fast as both fighters' ring styles, Joe Calzaghe and Roy Jones Jr. will now begin a serious training regiment as they prepare for their November 8 "Battle of the Superpowers" at Madison Square Garden in New York City and live on HBO Pay-Per-View. [details]

I thought Joe said he was'nt interested in fighting Jones before or after the Trinidad fight

this guy changes his mind like the wind

Comment

MAN u guys suck! i thought someone was gonna inform me about the LA conference cuz i was gonna crash it! i thought we was one big family that had each ohers backs?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        MAN u guys suck! i thought someone was gonna inform me about the LA conference cuz i was gonna crash it! i thought we was one big family that had each ohers backs?
        Relax man. It's not like the almighty Golden Schlong was at the conference

Comment

Does anybody know when the 24/7 starts?

Comment

Nice read and summary of the happenings and quotes. Calzaghe said "I wasn't my best against Hopkins mind. Looking forward to seeing any future vids of the guys in shape, in the gym, even sparring. Would be interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
              Nice read and summary of the happenings and quotes. Calzaghe said "I wasn't my best against Hopkins mind. Looking forward to seeing any future vids of the guys in shape, in the gym, even sparring. Would be interesting...
              It's like I said awhile back, Many people will be suprised when they see Jones for the first time. He's kept himself in shape all along. He never really quit training since Tito. Im still wondering if he will show himself on the HBO 24/7.

Comment

"Pavlik, who is he? He might get his ass kicked by Hopkins" cheers Joe!!

Comment

Gonna be a great fight and i cant help but admire both fighters and their great attitude to this event! Especially Jones ! Its gonna be had for me to watch this fight cause i dont know who to root for!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    "Pavlik, who is he? He might get his ass kicked by Hopkins" cheers Joe!!
                    his last interview he predicted pavlik win over hopkins

Comment

Working...
                    X