No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: The Media Built Manny Pacquiao To My Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: The Media Built Manny Pacquiao To My Level

Pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. says Manny Pacquiao was never as good as the media made him out to be. Mayweather points to Pacquiao's recent back to back defeats to Tim Bradley and Juan Manuel Marquez - and then points to past comments from press members who felt Pacquiao was on Mayweather's level or even better.

For at least four years, or more, there have been discissions about a Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight, but the deal never happened for one reason or another. Mayweather does not expect a fight with Pacquiao to ever happen down the road.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Using Pacuquiao again to hype his catch weight drain fest

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      Using Pacuquiao again to hype his catch weight drain fest
      He cant stop talking about Pacquaio, I heard Mayweather Sent Marquez a Huge Thank you basket on december 9th.

Comment

Catchweight King & Queen

Comment

I guess the Media gave him those 4 lineal titles, something that no boxer has ever done before including Floyd

Comment

while pac did earn his fame, the hype to beat floyd was huge there for awhile because pac was stroming though the margs and mosleys, but when he went back to boxers like marquez and bradley it showed that pac cant handle boxers/thinkers. pac hasnt looked good since the mosley fight and even then he couldnt finish a surviving mosley so i doubt the floyd fight happens, it wont sell no where near as high as this canelo fight

Comment

Let's be ****ing honest here, they did overhyped Manny, but you can say that about every other boxers including Floyd himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                I guess the Media gave him those 4 lineal titles, something that no boxer has ever done before including Floyd
                Armstrong was a 6 division lineal at the same time champ if you add todays divisions.

Comment

when floyd spanks canelo he will have all the belts at 154 somthing pac could never do

Comment

He's right, Manny never was on Floyd's level and he was over hyped by the media. There is no need for a comparison or debate at the present time.

Comment

Working...
                    X