Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Andre Ward Tires Late, I Can Potentially Stop Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: Andre Ward Tires Late, I Can Potentially Stop Him

IBF/WBA "regular" super middleweight champion Carl Froch (31-2, 22KOs) is convinced Andre Ward (26-0, 14KOs) is struggling at the super middleweight limit because of his big frame. After reviewing some of Ward's recent fights, Froch says the undefeated boxer gets tired in the late rounds.

Due to injuries and postponed dates, Ward has only fought once since the December 2011 decision victory over Froch. In that same time frame, Froch fought three times and plans to fight again before the year is out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Hahahahahahaha

Stop listening to your fans Froch, they are gassing you up only to fall flat on your face in front of your fans

Comment

Absolutely agree with Froch here. It's too bad Andre Ward stays tucked away in his submissive little hole in Oakland.

Comment

Make me a believer. Kill the boring talk and help make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Hahahahahahaha

Stop listening to your fans Froch, they are gassing you up only to fall flat on your face in front of your fans
            I hope that was a metaphor

Comment

Despite what people say and have come to believe, there is absolutely no doubt that Ward was tired and fading in those last few rounds of the first fight.

Comment

Froch is about as delusional as Amir Khan

Comment

Froch is becoming a world champion loud mouth and trash talker -- why the sudden turnaround from someone who has always been a good sport and a straight shooter? -- what's the point of belittling a guy who beat you? -- what happened to his "I really don't want to fight Ward" comment during his post-fight interview? That bit of honesty (that he knows he couldn't beat Ward) seems to have gone out the window.....

Comment

The Brittish chatroom invasion continues. Has it been 15 minutes yet so we can move back to reality

Comment

Working...
                    X