No announcement yet.

PBF - Cotto comments from casual fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBF - Cotto comments from casual fans

What are you getting after this weekend?

I was surprised by a unanimous vote that PAC will now murder PBF.

I for one looked at them and gave them that WTF are you talking about look! for one

I am a PAC fan but Cotto vs PBF does nothing for me in terms of style. For one Cotto is bigger and can push the fight to PBF especially on the ropes which PAC wouldn't be able to emulate, Pac will be more vulnerable to the straight right and doesn't have Cotto's jab that was able to nullify that option, though the biggest problem I saw for Cotto was his defense against that slight looping right that gave way to some rounds PBF's way that won him easily 2-3 rounds, and styles just STYLES are not in any way similar.

Pac vs Cotto's strengths are not anywhere near the same. So totally different fight.

The only good thing is PBF is still very vulnerable to that left. He was getting tagged with some good body shots.

Talked to a couple people, one made the pac-floyd fighting remark, followed with floyd is scared.

Another said they saw the cotto fight, and thought it was boring, said mma is miles ahead in entertainment. Said boxing is like baseball, too many damn innings.

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
      What are you getting after this weekend?

I was surprised by a unanimous vote that PAC will now murder PBF.

I for one looked at them and gave them that WTF are you talking about look! for one

I am a PAC fan but Cotto vs PBF does nothing for me in terms of style. For one Cotto is bigger and can push the fight to PBF especially on the ropes which PAC wouldn't be able to emulate, Pac will be more vulnerable to the straight right and doesn't have Cotto's jab that was able to nullify that option, though the biggest problem I saw for Cotto was his defense against that slight looping right that gave way to some rounds PBF's way that won him easily 2-3 rounds, and styles just STYLES are not in any way similar.

Pac vs Cotto's strengths are not anywhere near the same. So totally different fight.

The only good thing is PBF is still very vulnerable to that left. He was getting tagged with some good body shots.

Comment

you're right, pacquiao's strengths far outweigh cotto's

Comment

PACnPBFsuck - thanks for the contribution. Obviously your of hispanic descent which means you didn't help yourself by elaborating any thought process or how my logic of the breakdown in difference was false.

Thanks for your dumb comment and don't continue your stupid thought process in here.

Obviously, others will hear the same dumb comments and wanted to see what others thought when a casual fan came stating something so ridiculous.

STFU

Comment

Pacquiao would kill Floyd. Fans that are fans of the sport two days of the year aren't true fans.

EDIT:Casual fans saying Pacquiao would kill Floyd. Not my personal opinion of the fight.
            Last edited by El Angel; 05-07-2012, 10:32 PM.

Comment

I still think Mayweather makes simple work of Pacquiao

Comment

You don't think Pac would not be somewhat neutralized or scared of walking in from straight rights or PBF able to match PACs speed to go in and out or RUN? PAC has not been very successful cutting off the ring and being extremely aggressive in awhile. I don't think the hunger and killer instinct has been there in recent fights to display an aggressive behavior and JMM showed high vulnerability with timing and countering which PBF is better at.

Comment

almost got into a fight at the fight party.....dude told me "james toney layed roy jones out in Memphis"

Comment

Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
                    I still think Mayweather makes simple work of Pacquiao
                    So given that cotto won close to 3/4 rounds. You don't think PAC has a better chance of winning any more rounds than Cotto?

Higher work rate, more stamina, speed, foot work, possibly more power, etc will not have any effect in the outcome?

I have a question of is it age that is catching up where he needs to stand toe to toe more often which will cause problems or can he be elusive as his 135 days, beautiful work? [pbf]

Comment

Working...
                    X