No announcement yet.

Javier Fortuna vs ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javier Fortuna vs ?

Javier Fortuna seems to be someone to watch. I have seen a few fights of his and he can pretty much do it all 'if' he wants. I have seen him brawl and throw bombs like crazy but I have also seem him box away when he choose to do so. He is still a little green but I can't help but see that the kid is full of potential and not to mention that he also appears to have a solid chin. So, with all that being said who between 126 and 130 is a good match for this kid and when I say a good match up I mean someone who will test him. I never expected Yuandale Evans to be blasted away like that in one round. I must say I was a little impressed.

So, who would make it a good scrap at these weights????

the world?

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
      the world?
      So, I guess we can't take this serious......ok.

On a more serious note it seems like this kid will be exciting to watch. I'm not going to get ahead of myself and say that he will be pound 4 pound material but could be champion. Let's see what happens.

Comment

Broner needs some better comp,So would like to see broner fight him.

Comment

Fortuna is too wild, a class boxer like Mikey Garcia would counter punch him Evans is stupid for trading seeing how much Fortuna loaded up. A good boxer would never fall for that and step back. Never trade blows cause its like playing russian roulette its either you or the either guy going to sleep, that was like a schoolyard slug fest right there. Evans was stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Fortuna is too wild, a class boxer like Mikey Garcia would counter punch him Evans is stupid for trading seeing how much Fortuna loaded up. A good boxer would never fall for that and step back. Never trade blows cause its like playing russian roulette its either you or the either guy going to sleep, that was like a schoolyard slug fest right there. Evans was stupid.
            Yes, I do see Fortuna being wild but I have also seen him box when he wants to and stays away from that wild stuff. He has the skills but he seems to love to go at it at times. He boxed pretty well against Roman Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
              Javier Fortuna seems to be someone to watch. I have seen a few fights of his and he can pretty much do it all 'if' he wants. I have seen him brawl and throw bombs like crazy but I have also seem him box away when he choose to do so. He is still a little green but I can't help but see that the kid is full of potential and not to mention that he also appears to have a solid chin. So, with all that being said who between 126 and 130 is a good match for this kid and when I say a good match up I mean someone who will test him. I never expected Yuandale Evans to be blasted away like that in one round. I must say I was a little impressed.

So, who would make it a good scrap at these weights????
              He made his presence know last night..that's for damn sure.

The lighter weight classes are heating up...Russell Jr....Bronner..Garcia...now this mofo..

Oh yeah..

Comment

Working...
              X