Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Degale V Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DeGale should get the Groves rematch, if Groves beats Stieglitz.

Ward, for his summer fight, should either fight Andre Dirrell or go up to 175 for one fight against someone like Campillo.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      LMAO just seen this whilst i was looking for something completely different...lol, shows how much **** can change in boxing eh
      Nothing has changed. DeGale will take the throne from Ward unless Ward decides to move up and duck him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Nothing has changed. DeGale will take the throne from Ward unless Ward decides to move up and duck him.
        C'mon man. Let Degale prove something first. He lost a close fight to Groves, let him fight the Groves-Stieglitz winner in the Fall, than we'll see. I like DeGale, not enough to go on my sig, but he's one of the UK guys I like, along with Kell Brook and David Price.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          I remember having a convo with you in a old thread of mine a while back...at that point i thought you were just trolling or winding me up, this post confirms your not all there in the brain department.

I actually quite like DeGale myself, i think he has talent but Ward is in a whole different galaxy compared to him.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            DeGale should get the Groves rematch, if Groves beats Stieglitz.

stieglitz will beat groves.ether groves or degale aren't really that good

Comment

lmao at this thread. all these lame guys. dirk being the main one.

Comment

I was wondering if this thread was serious or not but by the looks you guys might really believe this given the UK connection that you all have with DeGale. Ward destroys Degale in the past, present or future. These two are in completely different leagues and the one Ward is in just so happens to be elite.

Comment

DeGale should fight the Groves-Stieglitz winner.

If the winner in the end is Groves or DeGale. Carl Froch to fight one of those then.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    lmao at this thread. all these lame guys. dirk being the main one.
                    Dont cry too much

Comment

What has Ward done to deserve a shot at DeGale

If somehow Ward proves himself worthy enough to EVER step into the squared circle with DeGale the Great

Then it's easy to call if it's in England DeGale
                      In US Ward

Comment

Working...
                      X