• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well..fuck y'all then!

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

Too pale,too gaunt - probably hadn't nibbled on anything more than a few bread crumbs in the weeks leading up to that photo shoot.

Definitely would not hit.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
          Too pale,too gaunt - probably hadn't nibbled on anything more than a few bread crumbs in the weeks leading up to that photo shoot.

Definitely would not hit.
          She's 5'8", 135 lbs. That is completely normal for a girl. She's just thin, bro. With huge **** and an angelic face. GTFO with that would not hit shit. And she's definitely a freak. You have to consider that too.

Comment

anyone who wouldnt hit that is definitely a queer

Comment

I'd love to pound the **** out of that extraterrestrial's vocal chords.

Comment

I'd hit it cause she does have some nice balloons but she is nothing more than a typical white girl.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                    I'd hit it cause she does have some nice balloons but she is nothing more than a typical white girl.
                    Well not exactly, having your **** deep inside of a millions of dollars worth vocal chord is a little better than your typical white girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      That was before she started making commercials for Proactive.

Comment

Working...
                      X