Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Floyd only got bronze at the Olympics...That means he lost a fight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Floyd only got bronze at the Olympics...That means he lost a fight??

I know its just amatuers, but it would still be a spectacle for me to see him lose at any time, considering his aura of invincibility. I wonder who he lost to. Must of been a hell of a fighter....

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
    I know its just amatuers, but it would still be a spectacle for me to see him lose at any time, considering his aura of invincibility. I wonder who he lost to. Must of been a hell of a fighter....
    lol, he was robbed blind. Floyd was landing bombs on Todorov's face that weren't being counted.

Almost as bad as the Roy Jones robbery.

Comment

Learn 2 Google

Comment

He was given a gift vs the Cuban the fight prior to that. True story.

Comment

Eh it was the amateurs and he got robbed even tho i think they robbed him because they had just given him a gift shouldn't have even made it to Bronze.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            He was given a gift vs the Cuban the fight prior to that. True story.
            Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
            Eh it was the amateurs and he got robbed even tho i think they robbed him because they had just given him a gift shouldn't have even made it to Bronze.
            Mother fkkers can't fkk with the Cubans. Fkk Canelo, after my son Lara trashes Angulo, we want Floyd!! Wonder if he would ask Lara to move down or put in a rehydration clause..... Smh

Comment

Overhandrite71

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
              Im glad u cleared that up,because we are only talking about his pro.career. Even bronze is pretty good considering all the competition. Just get over it like I did,and admit it. Floyd is just too good,even at 36

Comment

Some floboners have even retrospectively awarded floyd the gold as he gets forfeits in fantasy fights. That is actually true.

Comment

Yes he lost but he probably deserved to win. The way they score fights in the olympics is the worst scoring system in history. You never get credit for most of the punches you land. You almost never get credit for body punches or short inside punches.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Yes he lost but he probably deserved to win. The way they score fights in the olympics is the worst scoring system in history. You never get credit for most of the punches you land. You almost never get credit for body punches or short inside punches.
                    Just like the cuban didnt the round before.

Comment

Working...
                    X