Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMO Cotto-Trout All Access Episode 2 was better than any 24/7 episode

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was really good. I was in attendance so that was the first time i've seen any of the fight since that night, Cotto landed good shots that night but Trout was just too big and long. Cotto gassing didnt do him any favors either.

Comment

The second episode of All Access are pretty similar to HBO's 2 Days series where they show ring side camera angles of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kraftwerk View Post
        its time for 24/7 to be cancelled
        I disagree. 24/7 is great when they have an equally great fight to promote. They just need some better fights to get back to top form.

Comment

thank you. this was awesome. trout being a generally good dude, to the candid moments before the fight from paulie and then onto the heart wrenching moments during the fight from cotto's fam and then in the locker room.

love this sport, god bless all these warriors.

Comment

Am surprise that a lot more people didn't watch or comment on this, I think they are better than HBO, they capture all the right emotions before and after the fight, Cotto little son crying, his mum basically enduring hell anytime he is about to fight but still strong enough to support him, Trout family and daughter telling him she loves him, his fiancée crying and telling him this was is time, Ginger saying Cotto is slow lol, Schaefer and ginger saying they want Cotto to win etc I loved it...

Comment

Agreed.

By far better.

Comment

trouts wife is annoying.

Comment

Trout gained a fan i loved watching this

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                    I think this was the best edited and footage piece put together by either any 24/7 HBO series or previous Showtime All Access episodes. In case you didnt see the thread before here is the video and if you have not watched it yet do so when you get the time great stuff.

Yup, sadly Trout is another Timmy Bradley... high risk, low reward... watch canelo & floyd avoid him like the plague.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Am surprise that a lot more people didn't watch or comment on this, I think they are better than HBO, they capture all the right emotions before and after the fight, Cotto little son crying, his mum basically enduring hell anytime he is about to fight but still strong enough to support him, Trout family and daughter telling him she loves him, his fiancée crying and telling him this was is time, Ginger saying Cotto is slow lol, Schaefer and ginger saying they want Cotto to win etc I loved it...
                      I think they're a lot better than HBO too. 24/7 is pretty bland and very artificial, the fly-on-the-wall setup that Showtime use actually gives you an idea of what the fighters and the camps are actually like. It's a lot more natural. 24/7 just use the same formula over and over again and it's gotten increasingly boring over the years.

Comment

Working...
                      X