Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's legacy stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    funny response to the gambler, lol, nice, hes from detroit so floyds is his idol and his hero, ask him, he might lie about it but floyd really is his idol
    You want me to make you put me on ignore again~

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      Margarito was ranked #6. How did unranked mosley suddenly hop all the way to #3 based on 1 win and years of failure before that? That shows you just how much extra hype certain people get. Floyd beats gatti and becomes p4p #1. I don't remember alfonso gomez or baldomir hopping up into the p4p list after they beat gatti.

People were saying pac was ducking berto even though he had fought nobody. People think broner is the best fighter in the world based on what? it's called hype and it does exist.
      Margarito was ranked #1 after the beat down of Cotto. My question is if u beat the #1 what rank should u be at? Also note that Mosley was #3 before he left ww and fought i believe mayorga and k.o'd him in the 12th.

Comment

• Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
        Im jut saying, dont call his chin great. Margarito has a great chin, Ray Rob had a great chin, Ali had a uber great chin. Your just adding intaginbles to Floyd's skill set that he doesnt have. Your trying to say that he has a great chin, so if he ever fought some of the ATG's his chin would hold up, which I highly doubt. Watch the very very end of the Floyd vs Oscar fight, 12th round, last final explosive exchange, Oscar rocks him with one of his punches. Watch that **** if you dont believe me. It just shows, once Floyd opens up in an exhcange with someone, he will most likely get rocked, hes not the most durable fighter, which is why he uses the style he uses.
        oh i just love goin to the vids: Here is a look at Mayweather gettin tagged by all 42 fighters to date. His chin is underrated imo

Comment

• Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
          through so many wars before the Mosley fight, eventually he was going down. You just used JOE FUGGIN FRAZIER putting Ali down as an excuse!!!! He hit Ali with the best punch in his arsenal, clean to the chin, that would put most fighters in the morgue, and Ali got right back up, thats an uber elite chin.
          Henry Cooper put Ali on his ass, almost for a 10 count. His corner used smelling salts to wake him back up.

Ever heard of Henry Cooper?

If so, is it because he knocked Ali down?

Now how many times has Floyd been wobbled? You said it happens everytime he gets touched, how many times was he rocked in the Augustus' or Cotto fights? He got hit plenty there.

Comment

Working...
          X