No announcement yet.

Favorite fruit???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
    My uncle actually owns a durian farm in philippines lol.

I love those. They taste and smell like rotten onions at first, but once you get used to them it's like heaven.

It's an acquired taste.
    I don't know man, the dude from Bizarre Foods on the food network has eaten spoiled fish, rotten meat, insects, drank blood and all kinds of nasty **** and he couldn't keep one of those down.

I heard they smell like straight ****, and taste like it too. He almost puked from that. Go to 7:25

Comment

kiwi

nothing to do with New Zealand...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Tamarindo, lime and parcha (passion fruit for you gringos)
        last time I ate Tamarindo was in PR right off the tree
        that sh•t put me to sleep...delicious!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          last time I ate Tamarindo was in PR right off the tree
          that sh•t put me to sleep...delicious!
          I ate tamarindo when I lived in PR but I have to tell you, nobody does tamarindo like Mexicans. I think it's because we mix it with chile y limon and it's a Mexican taste.

Also if you want the best lemonade in the world, drink Mexican limonada.

What I loved about PR was the pasteles, they are like tamales but made with yuca I think instead of corn. I also loved the women, some of the most beautiful women in the world IMO. I ended up having a baby from a PR girl....hahaha

Comment

I ate tamarindo when I lived in PR but I have to tell you, nobody does tamarindo like Mexicans. I think it's because we mix it with chile y limon and it's a Mexican taste.

What I loved about PR was the pasteles, they are like tamales but made with yuca I think instead of corn. I also loved the women, some of the most beautiful women in the world IMO. I ended up having a baby from a PR girl....hahaha
            Tamarindos Mexican style I have never taste it but I'm going to look
            for them and give you my reviews once I taste them...Lol! and Pasteles
            what can I say: love them!

Comment

in miami off old culter road there's a street filled with tamarindo trees

one tree with have small tamarindos and the next would have huge tamarindos

the small ones would be SOUR as FUK and the big ones from the next tree would be sweet as fuk.

**** crazy, there is different type of tamarindos

Comment

I have always loved Plums. A lot of fruit are either too sweet or too bitter. Plums I very much enjoy. They are very juicy too.

Comment

Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
                  in miami off old culter road there's a street filled with tamarindo trees

one tree with have small tamarindos and the next would have huge tamarindos

the small ones would be SOUR as FUK and the big ones from the next tree would be sweet as fuk.

**** crazy, there is different type of tamarindos
                  I like going to Palacio de Jugos on Flagler and ordering a gallon of the piña colada fresh made joint....

love that place

Comment

blueberries

blackberries

cherries

strawberries

grapes

Comment

watermelon.
                      i like juicing them too with strawberrys or blueberry etc.
                      its kind of nice here in calif...we get those nice little personal watermelons all year round from down south of the border.
                      Last edited by STEELHEAD; 06-06-2012, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X