Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel sorry sometimes for fugly people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you feel sorry sometimes for fugly people?

Imagine being one of those fugly people!

Anyone here felt pity on them?

the beauty is in the eye of the beholder, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by piggy'sSqueal View Post
      the beauty is in the eye of the beholder, brother.

Keep telling yourself that.........LOL!

Comment

Throw the pity towards me and all my Scottish friends on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
          Keep telling yourself that.........LOL!

think about it. if theres no ugly people, there will be no beautiful people.

if theres no sadness, there will be no happiness...

Comment

I feel sorry for their parents/family. If you're ugly you can do something about it. If youre fat you can go to a gym and workout and lose weight, if youre skinny but have an ugly face or something again, gym get a good body, go tanning, get a nice haircut. You can 'fix' yourself a bit to fit in.

Comment

No, because looks are inherited, why would anyone be proud of inheritance.That is stupid, in life you get respect by earning things. Obviously, looks will get you places in life, since most people are idiots anyway and are easily influenced by things like that. Guess what, though, the greatest people this planet has ever seen were not known for their looks. God said "let there be Newton" and all was light. I hate all that celebrity, model, and glamour bull****. People need to wake up to those no talent ass clowns. Straight up, the greatest people on this goddamn planet are in math, science, and engineering. You can take your looks, I'll take operator overloading, dipole moments, cyclotrons, structural analysis, Lagrange multipliers, Laplace transforms, etc. any day of the week. Because, guess what, that is the stuff that matters, not bull**** looks. We need more people with brains, not looks. I hope those ugly people have good brains. **** looks.

Comment

I don't judge people by their looks.

Comment

I am more apt to feel sorry for those that are ugly on the inside more than those that are not very attractive on the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    I am more apt to feel sorry for those that are ugly on the inside more than those that are not very attractive on the outside.
                    very well said.

Comment

Working...
                    X