• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    I see nothing special

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      50 is a moron. He thinks starting beefs with people in the boxing world is going to get his guys fights.

He isn't doing his fighters any favors. And Ellerbe was right about Gamboa....50 paid all that money to buy out his contract, but now Top Rank is basically getting able to use Gamboa once again anyway in their shows and not pay him. Because 50 isn't going to get him fights against others in Golden Boy, because he's starting s**t with Haymon, Golden Boy, and others.
      I truly doubt DLH is gonna look the other way if Gamboa or Dib are available. Gamboa brings skill/talent/entertainment and Dib is a title-holder in a division that GBP has few fighters in. It's too soon to say that because the perfect opportunity for them to match their fighters against one another hasn't materialized yet. Dib/Ponce and Broner/Gamboa seem to be on the horizon though, assuming that Gamboa can successfully make the move to 135 in time.

First step is for SMS to get off the ground. Gamboa/Dib/Dirrell gotta win and look good in their respective fights. Do that, and everything else will fall into place.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 11-03-2012, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        I truly doubt DLH is gonna look the other way if Gamboa or Dib are available. Gamboa brings skill/talent/entertainment and Dib is a title-holder in a division that GBP has few fighters in. It's too soon to say that because the perfect opportunity for them to match their fighters against one another hasn't materialized yet. Dib/Ponce and Broner/Gamboa seem to be on the horizon though, assuming that Gamboa can successfully make the move to 135 in time.

First step is for SMS to get off the ground. Gamboa/Dib/Dirrell gotta win and look good in their respective fights. Do that, and everything else will fall into place.
        But a lot of Oscar's fighters are managed by Haymon who might not want to work with SMS out of loyalty towards Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          But a lot of Oscar's fighters are managed by Haymon who might not want to work with SMS out of loyalty towards Floyd.
          LMAO! Loyalty to Floyd. Like he pays their hospital bills/mortgage/car note. Oh yeah, Floyd also feeds their kids.

These are grown ass men, you got the game twisted.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
            LMAO! Loyalty to Floyd. Like he pays their hospital bills/mortgage/car note. Oh yeah, Floyd also feeds their kids.

These are grown ass men, you got the game twisted.
            Well he did indirectly pay all this because he made Haymon more money than any other fighters he managed. It's a long lasting business relationship that I'm sure Haymon doesn't wanna ruin.

Comment

Well he did indirectly pay all this because he made Haymon more money than any other fighters he managed. It's a long lasting business relationship that I'm sure Haymon doesn't wanna ruin.
              You said the fighters themselves would want to be loyal to Floyd. You've got to be kidding me. Don't switch it up to, "I'm sure HAYMON wouldn't want to ruin their relationship".

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                You said the fighters themselves would want to be loyal to Floyd. You've got to be kidding me. Don't switch it up to, "I'm sure HAYMON wouldn't want to ruin their relationship".
                "a lot of Oscar's fighters are managed by Haymon who might not want to "

It's Haymon who might not want to work with SMS. I think you need to brush up on your grammar skills. And your spelling skills as well since you forgot the "t" in 1stballot...

Comment

I will be mad if 50's big mouth messes with his fighter's ability to face relevant opposition, but I seriously doubt it.

Imagine if Haymon said to Broner/Russell Jr, "Oh, 50 and Floyd are feuding, so I can't match you up with Gamboa". How LAME does that sound? And those are the only fighters that Haymon has that are potential match-ups for Gamboa. GBP is a ghost-town when it comes to SMW, so Dirrell is in the clear. Dib could probably get fucked with by GBP, but not by Haymon.

We'll just wait and see how the drama plays out.

Comment

"a lot of Oscar's fighters are managed by Haymon who might not want to "

It's Haymon who might not want to work with SMS. I think you need to brush up on your grammar skills. And your spelling skills as well since you forgot the "t" in 1stballot...
                    Anything you said can and will be used against you. I already did. So whatever your saying in this post is irrelevant, and your just trying to save face.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      50cent‏@50cent

Andre ward VS. Andre Dirrell . He gone get the belt then we gone get it on. #SMSaudio

1h50cent‏@50cent

Andre ward f✓ ck you boy.@ANDREDIRRELL looking for you to fight boy #SMSAUDIO
                      So.. a promoter promotes his fighter....and?

Comment

Working...
                      X