No announcement yet.

Best thing to take pre work out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best thing to take pre work out

I work out atleast 5 days a week..but somedays i really have to make myself go cause i seem to lack energy..whats the best thing to take or eat to get that needed energy?

You could always get a pre workout supplement like jack3d or craze. It will give you a good energy rush and get you in the mindset to go to the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      You could always get a pre workout supplement like jack3d or craze. It will give you a good energy rush and get you in the mindset to go to the gym.
      keep hearing bout jack3d..guess ill google it

Comment

Get craze............

Comment

I wouldn't bother with a pre workout. Its just more expense and I'm sure we can all agree that between gym memberships, proper nutrition its expensive.

The side effects are not worth it - Crashes, sweats, bad skin, jitters, insomnia are very common & that is too name a few. Your body also builds up a tolerance meaning you tend to up the dose/scoops.
          Now you might say ''Oh big deal that only costs £1 a week'' fair enough but I am on about the stress on your body. Is 600-1000mg + of caffeine a day good for you? Not too mention all the other **** in these pre workouts.

Most of the ingredients have zero scientific backing and you have no idea what is in them. You will not believe the amount of counterfeit pre workouts going around atm!

Get a light meal down you. Some chicken and brown rice, Whey and oats or something.
          You'll have a lot more energy and won't feel like you're on smack.

Comment

Jack3d was banned & its now a new formula which evidently is a load of rubbish.

As for Craze, another overhyped formula and hundreds of thousands counterfeits going around that even most retailers can not spot the difference with.

You could buy the ingredients separate from a bulk suppliers that is screened and tested if need be and it would be a lot cheaper in the long run.

I mean what are allegedly in most of these pre workouts? 200mg caffeine per serving, 3g creatine monohydrate & a few amino's thrown in for good measure.
            Costs pennies to make. You're just paying for the brand.

Comment

Jack3d by far.

But when you goto GNC make sure you ask.. does this STILL have 1,3, D in it?

Some stores still have it... you DO want it with it.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Jack3d was banned & its now a new formula which evidently is a load of rubbish.

As for Craze, another overhyped formula and hundreds of thousands counterfeits going around that even most retailers can not spot the difference with.

You could buy the ingredients separate from a bulk suppliers that is screened and tested if need be and it would be a lot cheaper in the long run.

I mean what are allegedly in most of these pre workouts? 200mg caffeine per serving, 3g creatine monohydrate & a few amino's thrown in for good measure.
                Costs pennies to make. You're just paying for the brand.
                It's not banned, they were removing 1,3..

My store here still carries it with 1,3

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  It's not banned, they were removing 1,3..

My store here still carries it with 1,3

It got banned by the FDA for containing it yes. The took the original formula off the shelves and reformulated it minus the 1,3 and put some other junk in its place.

They'd better hope an athlete doesn't fail a drug test because of them still stocking it really but I guess its the athletes responsibility rather sadly.

1,3 was founded by Patrick Arnold I believe, the mastermind behind the whole Balco scandal.
                  It is found in ''legal highs'' and such and seemingly has been linked too deaths.
                  Nobody knows the short term side effects nevermind the long term ones.

Its not my place to say what people can or can't put in their bodies but I'll personally avoid them.
                  I save money, my skins a lot better, I've made better gains & I don't have to worry about my sleeping pattern any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    It got banned by the FDA for containing it yes. The took the original formula off the shelves and reformulated it minus the 1,3 and put some other junk in its place.

They'd better hope an athlete doesn't fail a drug test because of them still stocking it really but I guess its the athletes responsibility rather sadly.

1,3 was founded by Patrick Arnold I believe, the mastermind behind the whole Balco scandal.
                    It is found in ''legal highs'' and such and seemingly has been linked too deaths.
                    Nobody knows the short term side effects nevermind the long term ones.

Its not my place to say what people can or can't put in their bodies but I'll personally avoid them.
                    I save money, my skins a lot better, I've made better gains & I don't have to worry about my sleeping pattern any longer.
                    It's still on the shelves with 1,3 in it. I can go buy it right now.

Jack3d is the ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X