• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post

I'm more into this kinda ish..

They call that **** music?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I ****ing hate Five Finger Death Punch, and all bands like them. Soulfly? Ehh, kinda lame. I prefer Sepultura. Max is still pretty awesome, though. But since you're not paying for the ish, I say go ahead and make an appearance.
      I love Sepultura.

Soulfly is alright though. I don't mind FFDP either, I think that Bad Company cover is pretty sweet....

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        that was the metal era though.. nothing is ever gonna top it. i was never a big fan of both, but it's not like i don't like them. i have a few songs from both.

I'm more into this kinda ish..

but like i said, i'm gonna go support.

i know what you mean.. last time Rob Zombie was in town (at the Pearl) he joked about that too.. he was like "only in Las Vegas will people come to a metal show and sit down and watch it" lol then he gave all of us on the floor and in the pit props lol
        Amon Amarth is fuckin badass. I seen Zombie either last year or the year before at Mayhem Fest. Dude puts on a hell of a show....

Comment

Comment

Why is it that everytime we try to have some decent metal conversation on here, there's always some limp-wristed pussy off in the corner going : "This isn't music.

Comment

Here is the new Soulfly single. Sounds like Soulputera to me...

Comment

On a side note, I wonder why Igor drums for the Cavalera conspiracy and not Soulfly...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Why is it that everytime we try to have some decent metal conversation on here, there's always some limp-wristed pussy off in the corner going : "This isn't music.

Limp wristed *****? I actually like 80's and 90's metal but what they call metal nowadays is just pure ****.

Comment

80s "metal" was nothing more than glam rock, mostly. Slayer is the only metal band from the 80s who were actually worth a ****, IMO. The 90s metal scene was fairly decent, assuming you were listening to the underground stuff, and not the "nu metal" crap they played on the radio.

Overall though I like the scene much better today. The genres were just ****ing oversatured with garbage when metal was "hip" again. I'll take todays indie scene over any other decade by a longshot.

Comment

I only came in this thread, cause Mark made it, and Kaps and mah homie Teh Bringer are in here. That is all. Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                      X