No announcement yet.

Latinos, do girls tell you...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    well in my time i had several relationships were i dated african females and penetrated theyr vagina. But i do recall that some did say i was TOO nice you know i would open the cars door for her or admire her face and beauty. i did get that alot even the white girls i took out in high school.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
      they tell me that I am a dick, no joke man, most girls like dicks, and you are one then you have it made, but be careful, dont go too far and be an ass, girls really dont like asses and last, never ever be a pussy, I girl tells you she like pussies , just walk away , you wont win
      Some bitches like sensitive guys. I think some of you fellas are confusing sensitive with spineless. Men who aren't assertive aren't attractive to bitches at all.

Some bitches do like bad boys but others like confident guys who know what they want and aren't afriad to go after it.

Nice guys aren't always sensitive. They're nice because they think that by being nice to bitches they're going to get laid but if you're too nice to bitches they will see you as a friend.

I'm a hopeless romanic. I like romance but I don't let bitches walk all over me.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Gent View Post
        Some bitches like sensitive guys. I think some of you fellas are confusing sensitive with spineless. Men who aren't assertive aren't attractive to bitches at all.

Some bitches do like bad boys but others like confident guys who know what they want and aren't afriad to go after it.

Nice guys aren't always sensitive. They're nice because they think that by being nice to bitches they're going to get laid but if you're too nice to bitches they will see you as a friend.

I'm a hopeless romanic. I like romance but I don't let bitches walk all over me.
        well said homie, confident guys, that all the girls ask for, si son putas or the girl next door, they all like confident guys

like I said, dont be a pussy and girls wont see any of you guys as just a friend, like homie said, be too nice and sensitive and you'll be her friend

Comment

some girls also like guys who are sencillos........no como los vatos que se creen negros or white con sus pinches camisitas abrecombie and fitch y el nopal en la frente...........

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            some girls also like guys who are sencillos........no como los vatos que se creen negros or white con sus pinches camisitas abrecombie and fitch y el nopal en la frente...........
            WTF?!?!?! What is this guy talking about?

Comment

Im talkin about them dumazz guys who think they look cool wearing abrecombie & b!tch clothes. girls dont like that bull****...........

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Gent View Post
                I'm not surprised at all Strom. The way you describe your wifey tells a lot about how you feel about her. Most of us find her average looking while you find her beautiful.
                Este vato, ya vas con eso otra ves...lol....what did you want me to say? That she is "average" looking? She's my wife dude of course I will say she is beautiful because she is to me. And also she looks different in person, those were not her best pictures but you act like she's horrible...lol...I would say she looks more like the last picture I posted of her.

Comment

she aint ugly homie. Notice the only ones who are saying that she is are your biggest haters, Slick Ric and Gecko

Comment

cada quien le mira a su pareja algo especial y es algo muy bonito.

Comment

^ este guey, you turning on us man, muy bonito, MAS PUuuuuu

lol

I see my wife as a pretty lady, si esta un poco gordita, pero yo tambien, I love her just the way she is

Comment

Working...
                      X