• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

g-dog knows his ufc

Comment

Originally posted by American_Ninja View Post
      G Dog is a UG troller.
      This exact same post was on the UG earlier today.
      It did look a little too well-reasoned to be his post.

Comment

every topic he enters goes downhill. and he claims to have the big name here

Comment

I don't know why the UFC want this matchup. Maybe because they want to get Brock's career on track, but beating Mir again proves nothing and does not require him to improve his skills at all. Also it'd kill any momentum that Mir's career has if he gets crushed for the 3rd time in 4 fights. If they want to put on a good matchup then do Brock-Nelson. If they want Brock to get an easy win, then put him against Kongo or someone like that.

I think they're overrating how many people want to see this fight. Yeah, it got good buyrates in the past, but that's probably just because of Brock being such a big draw more than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by American_Ninja View Post
            G Dog is a UG troller.
            This exact same post was on the UG earlier today.
            If you dont like G Dog TURN OFF YOUR STATION!

G Dog made this thread, G Dog found the article on google and came here...yall jus JELOUS

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
              If you dont like G Dog TURN OFF YOUR STATION!

G Dog made this thread, G Dog found the article on google and came here...yall jus JELOUS
              ive been here since 2004, ur just a fresh faced scrub with nothing better to do

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
                ive been here since 2004, ur just a fresh faced scrub with nothing better to do
                your just sour you havent attained the name G Dog has created and maintained the short time he has been on here

Biggest draw on the board, PERIOD

Lesnar should fight Big Nog, get some legend names under his belt

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                  your just sour you havent attained the name G Dog has created and maintained the short time he has been on here

Biggest draw on the board, PERIOD

Lesnar should fight Big Nog, get some legend names under his belt
                  wtf are you on about ? u got 5 nuthuggers and your just a non entity.

most of the guys and gals i used to chat with were driven off the board by the new breed of posters who do nothing but flame and havent had a single quality opinion in their entire life.

I was here in the golden age of Boxingscene

your right tho, this is your topic an i cant really complain about you in it.

Comment

Working...
                  X