Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ugly horrible looking amir khan says froch should retire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slim

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    froch was winning on obne of the judges score cards going into the 12th??so he was getting battered?? that lie number 1

lie number 2 the showtime pundits had it a draw going into the 12th against taylor??yet you said he got battered the whole fight??

As for kessler, the ringside row had froch winning, as did many other people on this site and in the media. Showtime had froch winning by a round, including al berstein, who had froch one round up. The faxct that froch lost 117-111 shows it wasa impossible victory for froch unless yhe knocked kessler out.

So again you have lied.

If anyone wants to try and out debate me they will fail dramtically, now **** off and go wank over joe calslappe posters.
    fellow brits and top journalists gareth .A. davis ,barry mguigan , the same pundits and media who had froch beating dirrel coz he was the agressor and chasing fight had froch losing against kessler lol u seem to totally ignore my posts and fact that MCKRACKEN frochs trainer said on bbc radio yesterday that froch fought the wrong fight and lost narrowly and will learn from the loss . u know better than his long time trainer then u maggot , give it up u look like a fool

Comment

Originally posted by seany123 View Post
      fellow brits and top journalists gareth .A. davis ,barry mguigan , the same pundits and media who had froch beating dirrel coz he was the agressor and chasing fight had froch losing against kessler lol u seem to totally ignore my posts and fact that MCKRACKEN frochs trainer said on bbc radio yesterday that froch fought the wrong fight and lost narrowly and will learn from the loss . u know better than his long time trainer then u maggot , give it up u look like a fool

Green K. [Its grey now but it will become green eventually]

Comment

exactly, froch won the fight. but as i said in a previou8s thread, because of his hate towards calzaghe and amir khan/cockiness peiople will do/pray anything for him to lose.

Rounds 4 and 5 froch literally had kesseler seeing stars, and as shattered jaw said, kesslers mid rounds were not as dominat as people think.

They go on about kesselers body work, yet could not mention froch rocking kesselers head back with his jab. Hence why he yhad a cut as hung as a magicians sleeve.
        I agree re. Froch's jab, some people seem to sleep on scoring it. Maybe it looks lazy or less flashy but it was an effective weapon in the fight.

Froch, hilariously, made good on his promise to tighten up his defense and made Kessler miss a lot, too. That will irk the haters, ahhahaa.

Both guys had the other rocked at points in the fight.

Ultimately, Froch shouldn't have lost his title IMO. I'm a fan, but I say that after scoring the fight impartially.

Comment

froch lost

Comment

The racist anti white muslim who tries to run people over said froch should retire??

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-Facebook.html

Yea so he debatably losses to a world class fighter in denmark and that means he should retire, next time amir when are speeding at 140 miles per hour through a redlight, try doing it via a large bridge so we never have to hear from you again.

You would get destroyed by kevin mitchell, and he wont dare face a puncher.
            you claim Khan is "Ugly & Horrible"?...

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
              froch lost

Not in the fashion you said he would.

He very arguably won.

Which makes all the trash you talked about him in the past year exactly that - redundant, worthless, Calzaghe-fanboy trash.

Now fuck off, you scrawny little ****-talking peckerhead.

Comment

lol

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
                you claim Khan is "Ugly & Horrible"?...
                good point he is slating khan for slagging froch yet he has his headline as a ugly khan and horrible lol . anyone else notice for every nutthugging robbery thread about froch slimshandy makes theres only really at most 2 posters who agree with him and he ignores the other 50 posters that dont and he claims all are calzaghe and khan fans lmfaoooooooo p.s im not a fan of calzaghe or khan but i know they are both more skilled than froch lol )

Comment

They go on about kesselers body work, yet could not mention froch rocking kesselers head back with his jab. Hence why he yhad a cut as hung as a magicians sleeve.
                  Froch had 2 cuts, and his legs went from that right hand in round 8

Comment

froch >>>>>> khan at this moment in time and for the considerable future

Comment

Once again, I ask, why is it ok for Froch to tell Khan to retire after losing a fight but not ok for Khan to do the same when Froch loses?

What goes around comes around Froch, while khan may be wrong in saying what he has, you were just as bad when you were undefeated.

Comment

Working...
                      X