ROGER MAYWEATHER: "They won`t let Margarito put no weight on"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roger mayweather is my hero.

Comment

as small as he is..and as big as you are..if you cant beat pacman just give all your boxing equiptment to me and i'm gonna pour gasoline on it and throw it in the garbage cause you aint gone need it no way

Roger don't know **** about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by ummeed View Post
        the diarrhea must have been intentional then...

Comment

so, 5 lbs is really not good enough for roger. does he really wants to kill pac so that a pac- floyd pac would not happen anymore?

Comment

Oscar was just overtrained or overdrained and couldnt get his power back until fight night but he could have weighed as much as he wanted at fightnight, and its the same with the other opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
              I doubt it, fight night weight of Clottey against Pac was 165.

Oh well, we shall see tom anyway. If Margo does weigh 155, then there is this mystery.
              No fight night weights were released so i don't know where you got your info from. No fight night weights were taken for the Cotto fight, i bet none will be released for this fight too.......... i wonder why they don't want us to know the weights?

Comment

I'm not sure why people always say De La Hoya was forced by Pacquiao with the weight. DE LA HOYA CALLED THE SHOTS in those negotiations. Pacquiao had no pull. De La Hoya was the one who called for the weight limit of 147 and everyone thought it was a joke because Pacquiao was coming up from having a single fight 135 and was so much smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
                  I doubt it, fight night weight of Clottey against Pac was 165.

Oh well, we shall see tom anyway. If Margo does weigh 155, then there is this mystery.
                  Clottey 165 on fight night?!?....I would like to know where this info came from

I am ALMOST sure that Clottey had a rehydration clause in the contract that he can't speak on...Clottey looked huge against Zab....he looked big against Cotto....he did look so big against Manny IMO

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    I'm not sure why people always say De La Hoya was forced by Pacquiao with the weight. DE LA HOYA CALLED THE SHOTS in those negotiations. Pacquiao had no pull. De La Hoya was the one who called for the weight limit of 147 and everyone thought it was a joke because Pacquiao was coming up from having a single fight 135 and was so much smaller.
                    that's very true and have to add Oscar had a choice to fight the winner of Margarito-Cotto but cherrypicked manny ...

Comment

Margaritos a Middleweight cheater, screw that smelly Mexican, he should HAVE to go through a metal detector to fight Pac. He probaly got down on one knee and sucked Roach to get this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X