Nah I think it just ppl from el Paso.
    Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post

Hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      agree! ^^^
      get one that could fit in your purse.

Comment

I just broke up with my ex last Friday was with her 2 yrs , she had another bf at the same time that she was with me. I ended all communication even though she Tex's and calls every day, she went as far as just showing up and waiting for me outside of class! Cried me a river and begged! I said to her I will never talk to you ever again and don't wanna see you, I'm not claiming I'm a though guy it really hurts but infact I'm doing it because I'm afraid of talking to her again she will surely cause me more pain, In a way I'm ducking her lol. Why stick around for her to little by little get over me completely and then kick me to the curb? She ain't getting that satisfaction.
        Last edited by JAMES_THUNDER; 01-09-2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          agree! ^^^
          get one that could fit in your purse.

Comment

a woman never leaves a man that eats her snatch like theirs no tomorrow. clean or dirty, with her period or not.

Comment

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
              a woman never leaves a man that eats her snatch like theirs no tomorrow. clean or dirty, with her period or not.
              a man who dizzicks it down right doesn't have to depend on eating the holiest of holeys. Eating snatch should light her up but dicking her down should be like drilling for oil. When you hit the right spot "eureka" she's gushing all over you.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
                a man who dizzicks it down right doesn't have to depend on eating the holiest of holeys. Eating snatch should light her up but dicking her down should be like drilling for oil. When you hit the right spot "eureka" she's gushing all over you.
                only if its a right sized tool.
                implying subtlety you got it right tim?

Comment

Point blank..... she lost her feelings for you, and that's all there is to it.

THere's nothing you can do, but to focus your mind on other things, school, work, working out, friends, other females.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
                    Wrong.

Statistics show that 1 in 3 women find it impossible to have a ******* orgasm with their partner, regardless of size. Some of my GFs claimed to never have achieved a ******* orgasm before hooking up with me, and one even couldn't manage one with me. It was literally impossible for her to achieve a ******* orgasm.

Moral of the story : All men should eat vag.

And ass.

Comment

I was wrong about that statistic, it's actually much higher.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...xual-statistic

Comment

Working...
                      X