No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ray Beltran Eyes The Winner of Vazquez vs. Gesta Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ray Beltran Eyes The Winner of Vazquez vs. Gesta Clash

BoxingScene.com caught up with Steven Feder shortly after his fighter Raymundo Beltran (27-6) thrilling unanimous decision victory over Ji-Hoon Kim in their ESPN2 televised fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

i'd like to see it

Comment

Then the winner of that fight gets it on with the winner of Burns/Broner to unify 3 belts.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Then the winner of that fight gets it on with the winner of Burns/Broner to unify 3 belts.
        top rank vs golden boy

Comment

beltran has power but sub par defense, he needs to work on that if we wants to have a longer and properous career

Comment

Beltran was stopped in 4th by Ammeth Diaz, who in turn was stopped in one by Ji-Hoon Kim, who in turn was beat by Beltran.
            Gotta love the fight game!!

Beltron has improved to the point he can stand straight up, chin in the air and still get away with dropping the jab when he throws it. I wish him luck but unless he changes he will not do well when he moves up.

Comment

I dont see any way Vasquez can win every round like some of his fans are saying. They said Vasquez would embarrass Gesta but if Vasquez runs, he only embarrasses himself. This fight should be close - and if Vasquez runs and pecks, he will win a decision. If Guesta cuts off the ring well, he will win. Slight edge to Vasquez but Gesta should be able to show he belongs.

Comment

Working...
              X