No announcement yet.

UK is the #1 in Boxing Cash Grab Cards Germany #2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK is the #1 in Boxing Cash Grab Cards Germany #2

I'm watching a Top 10 Light Heavyweight (Tony Bellew) fight a guy that's not ranked for a vacant non cipher/non descript belt and the crowd loves it...

Can you guess where the fight is taking place?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Carl Froch looks impressive against or KO's Yusaf Mack(won 31 (KO 17) + lost 4 (KO 4) + drawn 2 KO% 45.95) watch his expert salesmanship skills kick in to overdrive during the post fight interviews. "I shook up the world" "I'm ready for ________". He's just doing his job as a fighter/salesman.. Watch the boxing media and fans help him sell the hype, that's the insult to the Martial Art. He already failed his Black Belt Exam, cut it out

English fans are the best in the world at any sport we're involved in, this is common knowledge.
    Last edited by Alonzo Harris; 11-17-2012, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alonzo Harris View Post
      English fan's are the best in the world at any sport we're involved in. this is common knowledge.
      If you mean just on support, sure. As far as knowledge about sports and where your country and countrymen stand on a world level, English fans are probably the worst. Very biased country.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        If you mean just on support, sure. As far as knowledge about sports and where your country and countrymen stand on a world level, English fans are probably the worst. Very biased country.
        No, I meant just on support. British people will always support a british person/team and slate the opponent regardless of how good they are. I think we punch well above our weight in most sports tbh and that's probably due to our fans.
        Last edited by Alonzo Harris; 11-17-2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alonzo Harris View Post
          No I meant just on support. British people will always support a british person/team and slate the opponent regardless of how good they are. I think we punch well above our weight in most sports tbh and that's probably due to our fans.
          It's a great fanbase, just a bit out of touch. I love English fans. Unlike Mexico for example, they don't get too ****ty when people talk ****. They just like to have fun. That I can respect.

Comment

....this is obviously based on your extensive and thorough research into English fans knowledge of sports that you've undertaken, you fat yank.

Comment

Coming from a Yank.

If I may generalise : You guys despise the Klitschkos; we appreciate them as genuinely 'great' HWs.

GTFOH, douche.
              Last edited by yoz; 11-18-2012, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                Coming from a Yank. AHAHAHAHAHA

You guys despise the Klitschkos; at least we appreciate them as genuinely 'great' HWs.

GTFOH, douche.
                You GTFOH, douche!

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  Coming from a Yank. AHAHAHAHAHA

You guys despise the Klitschkos; at least we appreciate them as genuinely 'great' HWs.

GTFOH, douche.
                  Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                  You GTFOH, douche!
                  No, you GTFOH, douche!

Comment

Because this is not a biased reply is it, the irony.

Don't tar English fans with the same brush you just make yourself sound idiotic.

Comment

Working...
                    X