No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Katsidis, Mensah Throw Plenty of Bombs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Katsidis, Mensah Throw Plenty of Bombs

Crushing defeat for Michael Katsidis. Bombs away. They combined to land 657 punches, while throwing 2018. Katsidis was busier and landed more punches, while Mensah's did more damage.

[Click Here To Read More]

Another instance where throwing more and landing more doesn't necessarily mean you won. Mensah threw the more telling punches and was wrecking Kastidis with the left uppercut followed by the right.

Comment

Punching machines.

Comment

Katsidis had more success when he exploded in spots. The volume punches in the inside seemed rather weak.

Perhaps conserve a little of that energy for the big shots.

Either way though he probably would have loss. Bad style match-up.

Comment

man i watched this entire fight and i swear katsidis has less power than malignaggi at 140. his punches had no power behind them, he was just throwing a million punches and they didn't do ****. I only gave him 2 rounds. it was actually sad to see this guy try so hard and pressure so much, to do no damage at all. ****, i could have withstood those punches.

move back down to lightweight or retire. or be a stepping stone to good fighters (which mensah is not even really) and get your a s s beat continually.

Comment

Working...
          X