No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Mayweather, Pacquiao Have Many Other Options

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia: Mayweather, Pacquiao Have Many Other Options

Last week the boxing world was up in arms with the announcement of Floyd Mayweather Jr. being sentenced to 90 days in jail for his involvement in a September 2010 domestic violence case with his former fiancé’ Josie Harris and two of his children.

[Click Here To Read More]

Am I supposed to be impressed by Robert Garcia?

-- Obviously, he hasn't trained Margarito to do ****.

-- Rios just goes straight ahead, gets hit like 10,000x times-- and wins by attrition. Even Buboy Fernandez could teach that ****.

LAME.

Comment

Garcia the man who encouraged Margarito to wrap a block of brick on national tv as a joke. And he thinks it was funny too.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        Am I supposed to be impressed by Robert Garcia?

-- Obviously, he hasn't trained Margarito to do ****.

-- Rios just goes straight ahead, gets hit like 10,000x times-- and wins by attrition. Even Buboy Fernandez could teach that ****.

LAME.
        I agree. I feel Rios is getting more praise than he deserves. The minute he faces a top tier opponent, I see him getting outclassed very easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          I agree. I feel Rios is getting more praise than he deserves. The minute he faces a top tier opponent, I see him getting outclassed very easily.
          Brandon Rios is a bad-ass and I love watching him. I'm just saying......that doesn't make much training.

Comment

I agree with Garcia. The fight has lost momentum and isnt as interesting as it was 2 years ago...

Now that Garcia has stated that Mayweather would KO Pac, he is now on the *******s most hated list... lol

Comment

Wow, a criminal rules the American boxing scene....with options to boot.

Comment

Eh, of that list I hope Pac goes after Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by delpilar View Post
                  Wow, a criminal rules the American boxing scene....with options to boot.
                  bro, boxing has always been full of criminals, its the poor kids sport after all.

Comment

Ortiz, Berto, Jones, Maindanna, Khan, Bradly lots of options out there

Comment

Working...
                    X