Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Hold Lucian Bute In VERY High Regard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hold Lucian Bute In VERY High Regard!

I feel Bute is a real world class operator. While I agree his oposistion hasnt been great. His record & title reign is still impressive. I feel given the chance he would prove how good he is.

He is a slick clever fighter, with KO power & precision. 29-0(24). 8 title defences.

I also feels he lays a beaten on Carl Froch

He also chooses not to shave his hairy chest, I can respect that.

Comment

Bute is in his prime now and has been looking deadly for some time.

This fight vs Johnson will be outstanding. Bute vs Froch or Ward will be even more so. The future looks bright at 168.

Comment

Peter Quillin beat Jesse Brinkley faster than Bute did.....do you hold Quillin in high regard too or no?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Peter Quillin beat Jesse Brinkley faster than Bute did.....do you hold Quillin in high regard too or no?
          Ricky Hatton beat Tony Pep way quicker than Floyd Mayweather did. Back then did I hold Hatton in higher regard than Floyd? NO

That type of maths is pointless......

Comment

Originally posted by Perfect Plex View Post
            I feel Bute is a real world class operator. While I agree his oposistion hasnt been great. His record & title reign is still impressive. I feel given the chance he would prove how good he is.

He is a slick clever fighter, with KO power & precision. 29-0(24). 8 title defences.

I also feels he lays a beaten on Carl Froch
            I'll be intersted to see how he fares against the Road Warrior. He should UD by a wide margin.

Would you say that Johnson is the best competition he's faced thus far?

I'll be rooting for Glen, but expect Bute to win.

Comment

bute is the real deal, haters can sit down

slick fighter and the best smw atm.

Comment

If the ref wasn't on Bute's side and didn't award him the first Andrade fight would people say such things about a guy who was KTFO by a guy who has never won a World Title?

Bute's resume is sad. It's littered with guys whose best days were at Middleweight and the common thread is that he has never fought guys who were anything other than face first sluggers. It's ridiculous to have 8 defenses and never face a legit boxer, which is exactly what he has accomplished.

I doubt he will be willing to leave Montreal to fight the S6 winner, and the onus should be on him to do so. He will say he is willing to fight in the US, but when it comes down to it he will say **** like "we can sell more tickets in Canada eh?"

Comment

Bute wins by a wide margin

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    If the ref wasn't on Bute's side and didn't award him the first Andrade fight would people say such things about a guy who was KTFO by a guy who has never won a World Title?

Bute's resume is sad. It's littered with guys whose best days were at Middleweight and the common thread is that he has never fought guys who were anything other than face first sluggers. It's ridiculous to have 8 defenses and never face a legit boxer, which is exactly what he has accomplished.

I doubt he will be willing to leave Montreal to fight the S6 winner, and the onus should be on him to do so. He will say he is willing to fight in the US, but when it comes down to it he will say **** like "we can sell more tickets in Canada eh?"
                    well that's a fact

nobody sells tickets like Bute does at 168-175

Comment

Working...
                    X