No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Diaz Explains Reasons For Retirement From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Diaz Explains Reasons For Retirement From Boxing

After 110 amateur fights, 39 professional fights, and 19 years of sparring, training, and everything that comes with being a competitive athlete, I am announcing my retirement from boxing. This is not a decision that I take lightly. However, after extensive consultation with my family and team, we agreed that is time for me to hang up my gloves and transition into the next stage of my professional life.

[Click Here To Read More]

good shlt babybull,Good luck moving on.

Comment

Baby Bullshit LLC.

Comment

I've got a load of baby bull shit that needs to be hauled

Comment

Fair play to Diaz, he's got the most out of a sport he loves and he looks like he's building upon that to become a successful person. Might have too many ventures on the go though.

Comment

Good luck to him. Dude was a warrior in the ring but I think he's doing the right thing here by hanging them up.

Comment

Fairly educated young man who picked the right time to move on.

All the best to the baby bull.

Comment

panda's gonna miss him...he was about as exciting as a fighter with no punching power gets and he had the heart of a lion

all the best to him

Comment

It would be great if every boxers could retire at the right time like you Juan. I wish you the best!!!

Comment

You cannot fault a man who has been in wars like Diaz has when he decides he has had enough. I hope he is successful in his post-boxing life and doesn't have to make a half-hearted comeback leading to him getting hurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X