• Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
    current fighters with great foot work

pacman
    floyd
    jmmarquez
    martinez
    donaire
    khan
    Khan doesn't really have very good footwork. He just has fast feet.
    Last edited by Thread Stealer; 12-31-2010, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChainskiBum View Post

FOR REAL DO YOU EVEN WATCH BOXING? PACS FOOTWORKS THE BEST IN THE SPORT. WATCH SOME MORE BOXING PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WATCH SOME MORE FIGHTS.
      lol.....
      like i said in my signature, he is not the best even in footwork but definitely most exciting to watch, i remember when he fought lucero, morales, cotto and margo he have this kind move wich i only see in kungfu movie. he avoid his opponent punches by landing backward rithmicly and then launch all out attack with six-seven combo.

Comment

• Pac's footwork is pretty good, but fans are just screaming out for him to fight a boxer, we've seen too many flat footed fighters.

Comment

• These PBF nuthuggers keep on saying PAC is over rated and yet they are still insisting PAC to do OSDT.

Why PBF and his nuthuggers need OSDT? PAC is over rated, one dimensional, not intelligent, amateur.. blah blah blah

Floyd nuthuggers must tell that to PBF and convince him not to be afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChainskiBum View Post

FOR REAL DO YOU EVEN WATCH BOXING? PACS FOOTWORKS THE BEST IN THE SPORT. WATCH SOME MORE BOXING PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WATCH SOME MORE FIGHTS.
            Like you know **** about boxing. Dude all you do is post pics of old fighters to make it seem like your a knowledgeable poster, but the truth is you have never posted anything to show any boxing insight, just the typical ******* this or that or some bull**** video like the one you just posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
              Is that right? What is going on then? What are people blind to? Mannys footwork being overrated to hell? Is that why most experts/peers compliment pacquiao and his skillset..? In this case, the masses see things clearly.. while the minority chooses to be blind...
              the rich get richer n the poor get poorer. now can u tell me which group is the minority and which the majority?

Comment

Working...
              X