Comments Thread For: Alexander vs. Brook Heading To Nokia in Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
    BAD LOCATION...VERY BAD!

Two Dudes they are not even from Los Angeles and neither of them are Mexican...I know people don't want to fight Devon in St. Louis but at least he can draw nice size crowd in St Louis...the attendance is going to SUCK in Los Angeles
    They'll be fine. Devon can draw flies to **** and is just as exciting to watch in the ring as Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Too bad.

Not that I was all that excited about the fight, but, I'm going to be in Las Vegas that weekend and would have gone.

Comment

What a weird venue choice. Why not vegas? It would certainly have been more appealing to fans thinking of coming from the UK.

Comment

No big deal.

I'd rather it take place in an empty arena than in St. Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            They'll be fine. Devon can draw flies to **** and is just as exciting to watch in the ring as Manny Pacquiao.
            Darw flies to S!%?? As exciting as Pac?? Alexander is obviously talenyed but I dont think many would agree with all that.- He ran from Matthyse that time and we just bood him @ barclays on Oct 20 because he want willing to really engage.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
              Great. I spend years living in California & a few months after I move back to Florida both Khan & Brook fight in LA.

Wankers.

Lmaoooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                No big deal.

I'd rather it take place in an empty arena than in St. Louis.
                Yeah, because fighting in empty arenas helps the sport more than having a sizeable home crowd being loud and supportive.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  This fight belongs in the UK or as an undercard. Shoot of just thrown it in on the Garcia vs. Judah event.
                  Uncle Bob was making this very point in Montoya's latest article.

Comment

I hope Brook wins

Comment

Why? LA doesn't give a single fuck about Devon Alexander.

Comment

Working...
                      X