Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see Naazim brought his Infamous Towel to the ring with him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naz should've woke shane's ass up wit that towel

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
      lmfao green k 4 that

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
        What TACTICAL advice did you hear Naazim give Shane last night? Other than "stop looking for the big shot".

Where was the brilliant strategist? Even Naaz couldn't figure out what Floyd was doing.
        Ummmm, how much could he tell him? They didn't show Mosley's corner in every round, but Naazim told Shane everything he needed to hear and more.

1st round "I need you to settle down, everything else is good."

3rd round "If you get behind that jab, you'll can be able to turn the hook over and come with that right hand... And when he starts that cross, I told you that step, step over, we worked on that. We got that ready, but I don't want you 2nd guessing yourself. Stay behind your speed, stop looking to hurt him, it's gone come. Stop looking to hurt him, stay behind your speed. We discussed this son."

That was at the end of the 3rd round, when Shane lost his 1st round. He gives him more good advice in the 4th too. GTFO, what more do you want? Naazim said "we worked on that" and "we discussed this", which means they prepared for it. Mosley couldn't execute what they prepared for, Naazim is teh man.

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
          At one point, Shane was asking for the towel. We went bananas over here because we thought Shane was asking to throw in the towel.

But he wanted a cold towel on his head.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            nachos "game plan" was worst than naazims
            the game plan was go in there to collect the check, nacho knew from the start marquez wasnt going to win..hes a fuken s.featherweight

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
              Ummmm, how much could he tell him? They didn't show Mosley's corner in every round, but Naazim told Shane everything he needed to hear and more.

1st round "I need you to settle down, everything else is good."

3rd round "If you get behind that jab, you'll can be able to turn the hook over and come with that right hand... And when he starts that cross, I told you that step, step over, we worked on that. We got that ready, but I don't want you 2nd guessing yourself. Stay behind your speed, stop looking to hurt him, it's gone come. Stop looking to hurt him, stay behind your speed. We discussed this son."

That was at the end of the 3rd round, when Shane lost his 1st round. He gives him more good advice in the 4th too. GTFO, what more do you want? Naazim said "we worked on that" and "we discussed this", which means they prepared for it. Mosley couldn't execute what they prepared for, Naazim is teh man.

::
              And from round 3 onward, all he told Shane was what?...

For 7 or 8 rounds, Shane got platitudes.

Floyd Senior was brutalized on here for having done a poor job w Hatton when he told Ricky "I told you...."

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
                And from round 3 onward, all he told Shane was what?...

For 7 or 8 rounds, Shane got platitudes.

Floyd Senior was brutalized on here for having done a poor job w Hatton when he told Ricky "I told you...."
                What type of advice is "I told you" or "keep boxing that motha****a"?

That quote from the 3rd round is more specific and constructive than any trainer I've heard in the corner, let alone the Mayweather's. Good trainers, decent cornermen at best.

He told Shane to up his output, to work his jab, not to 2nd guess himself, not to hesitate, work those angles, etc. There's only so many times, you're gonna repeat yourself.

Just like I'm not gonna keep repeating myself, looking for Naazim's quotes in between round to prove that he did a great job in the corner and gave great advice, but Shane couldn't pull it off.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X