Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Contradicts Himself Badly (How can you defend him still?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will say what I have said before. I like Floyd but he is full of **** and basically everything he says should be taken witha grain of salt (especially when he is in Money Mayweather hype the fight mode). Also really he is not that good with words so him contrdicting himself should be expected.

That said I do not care about what he says but what he actually does in the ring, so all the bull**** he talks really does not bother me. It is the same for any athlete though with me, I care about on field (or in ring) preformance.

Comment

You forgot to add when Brian Kenny asks floyd why he is fighting Marquez at welterweight floyd answers "because he called me out" and when Brian kenny says alot of guys call you out floyd. why arent you fighting someone like Mosley at welterweight floyd replies "because i do what i want"

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
        You forgot to add when Brian Kenny asks floyd why he is fighting Marquez at welterweight floyd answers "because he called me out" and when Brian kenny says alot of guys call you out floyd. why arent you fighting someone like Mosley at welterweight floyd replies "because i do what i want"
        Yeap I will put it in OP.
        jajajaja LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          First he says, Gatti is a paper champ, and then he claims he was the 140 champ because he beat Gatti and claim it as a great win.

Then he says, that he is better than Leonard because Leonard got beat by a LW, but he is fighting a LW at WW? WTF?

Then he says, he wont fight Cotto because he dont do bussines with Arum.
          and Brian kenny ask him," Will you fight Pacquio", and FLoyd said, " If he wants it, he can get it too", and Brian Kenny Replies, So you are willing to do bussines with Arum now?" And then, crickets sounds. Another time he contradicts and ownes himself!!!!!

Then when he was ask, why picking on a smaller fighter, he says that Pacquiao is small too. So he admits that he is picking on a samller fighter and he admits he is bigger than Pacquiao.

Then he says he wont fight Mosley, because Mosley have 5 loses on his record. Doesnt JMM have 4 loses on his record? So WTF? again!!!!!

Then he says, he wont fight Mosley, because he beated Margaito, but Margarito beat Cotto and Cotto beat Mosley. And then he says, did I lost to one of those guys? And that **** cracked me up, I started LMAO, because OFcourse, you didnt lose to those guys, you ducked all 3.

when Brian Kenny asks floyd why he is fighting Marquez at welterweight floyd answers "because he called me out" and when Brian kenny says alot of guys call you out floyd. why arent you fighting someone like Mosley at welterweight floyd replies "because i do what i want"

How can Floyd fans still try to defend this clown, with all the excuses and contradictions? And all his talk with out bakcing it up!

**** is funny how they cosign anything and everything he says and do!!!!!

The hit list has Mosley on it, haters are finding new and inventive ways to hate daily, disgusting.

Comment

Yeap I will put it in OP.
            jajajaja LMAO
            And he also said "I'm coming back for legacy. Im coming back to take back whats mine by taking the toughest fights" at the announement of the Marquez fight.

But at the ESPN interview he goes "I dont fight for bragging rights"

and on 106th and Park he goes "Im coming back to do what I do best. Which is be flashy and make money"

Comment

Do you want to see Floyd fight Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                The hit list has Mosley on it, haters are finding new and inventive ways to hate daily, disgusting.
                What list, the fake hit list?

I mean, why will you believe this guy, after he said to Margaritos face that he would fight him and didnt fought him?

He aint looking for Cotto, nor Mosley, if that was the case hw would fought MNosley instead of JMM.!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

And he also said "I'm coming back for legacy. Im coming back to take back whats mine by taking the toughest fights" at the announement of the Marquez fight.

But at the ESPN interview he goes "I dont fight for bragging rights"

and on 106th and Park he goes "Im coming back to do what I do best. Which is be flashy and make money"
                  Good one homie. DUde exposes himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

First he says, Gatti is a paper champ, and then he claims he was the 140 champ because he beat Gatti and claim it as a great win.

Then he says, that he is better than Leonard because Leonard got beat by a LW, but he is fighting a LW at WW? WTF?

Then he says, he wont fight Cotto because he dont do bussines with Arum.
                    and Brian kenny ask him," Will you fight Pacquio", and FLoyd said, " If he wants it, he can get it too", and Brian Kenny Replies, So you are willing to do bussines with Arum now?" And then, crickets sounds. Another time he contradicts and ownes himself!!!!!

Then when he was ask, why picking on a smaller fighter, he says that Pacquiao is small too. So he admits that he is picking on a samller fighter and he admits he is bigger than Pacquiao.

Then he says he wont fight Mosley, because Mosley have 5 loses on his record. Doesnt JMM have 4 loses on his record? So WTF? again!!!!!

Then he says, he wont fight Mosley, because he beated Margaito, but Margarito beat Cotto and Cotto beat Mosley. And then he says, did I lost to one of those guys? And that **** cracked me up, I started LMAO, because OFcourse, you didnt lose to those guys, you ducked all 3.

when Brian Kenny asks floyd why he is fighting Marquez at welterweight floyd answers "because he called me out" and when Brian kenny says alot of guys call you out floyd. why arent you fighting someone like Mosley at welterweight floyd replies "because i do what i want"

How can Floyd fans still try to defend this clown, with all the excuses and contradictions? And all his talk with out bakcing it up!

**** is funny how they cosign anything and everything he says and do!!!!!
                    he said this.....he said that!! ........you cant hang on EVERY word that comes outta his mouth.......its all politic and NOTHING these fighters say is BOND!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                      Do you want to see Floyd fight Pac?
                      Sure. who wouldnt?

My problem with floyd is not that he's selective about opponents because at a certain elite level...every fighter at that level is considered an asset to their promotion company and is therefore those promotion companies protect their assets in some form or another.

My problem with Floyd is that not only does floyd consider himself the best fighter in the world p4p. He also considers himself the best welterweight in the world. Even if he beats both Pacquiao and Marquez he will not be the best welterweight in the world...cuz by that time...he will have fought at welterweight for over 4 years and the only actual welterweight on his resume wil still only be Baldomir.

How the hell can you be considered the best in any division when everyone you've ever fought at that division wasnt actually in the division??

Comment

Working...
                      X