No announcement yet.

At Least Pacquiao Challenged Himself By Fighting Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Least Pacquiao Challenged Himself By Fighting Marquez

Manny took on the fighter that people claimed had his card. Floyd fans cannot deny this as they took every opportunity to remind everyone that Marquez has beat him in every encounter. Pacquiao got knocked out and that's just what happens in the sport. It's unpredictable. But now Floyd is fighting Guerrero? All of a sudden, Guerrero is the most deserving fighter? Cmon man. This is exactly the kind of bull**** that ****s up the sport.

This whole, "I don't mind this fight as long as he is going to fight later on" bull**** needs to go. Why do we have to put up with that? Is that how ****ty Floyd's resume is that his fans have to resort to saying that? You guys say that EVERY OTHER FIGHT. And then comes the next response to this criticism. "Well, who else could he fight? There's no one else available." There's no one else available because Floyd waits for other threats to choose fights. No one can say that Floyd could have negotiated with Martinez for a fight especially when Sergio has said he'd go down to 154 for it. The Mayweather camp could have showed legit interest in Martinez and Murray fight wouldn't have been negotiated.

This is why this dude was not fighter of the decade. He just doesn't want to look bad. He doesn't want to be in a fight where he appears to be less than in control. But "business is business" and Guerrero is just a marketing ploy to set a Canelo fight because of the hispanic market right? I thought Floyd was the most popular fighter in history of the universe. Why does the "face of boxing" need marketing ploys? Can't he sell any fight? Isn't that what Floyd fans have been saying all this time?

While Pacquaio and Marquez were having maybe the defining fight of our generation, Floyd was negotiating for a fight with Robert Guerrero.

This is a truly terrible fight.

Comment

I don't get how Manny gets all this credit for fighting a guy who whooped his ass on several occasions yet Floyd gets zero credit for whooping Pacquaios daddy..

He gets no credit because he missed weight by 2lbs? Hell he could of gone for a p1ss and lost 3.

Comment

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. That fight wasn't even relevant when it was first announced. Everyone thought that it was a waste of time for Manny to fight Marquez again. We all thought that it would have been a close competitive fight, but **** happens. If Manny had fought Bradley again or went up a division higher to fight Martinez at 154lbs, then you'd have a point. Manny and Arum chose Marquez simply because he could generate more money than Bradley, and their plan backfired.

Comment

Robert is a pretty good opponent. Plus options are pretty slim. It's either Ghost who won his spot legit. Or Canelo who hasn't earned anything.

Comment

So are we giving Floyd credit for rolling out of bed and pretty much shutting JMM out at the same weight class he just beat Pac at??

?

Comment

I'm not defending Floyd's inactivity btw just failing to see how Manny gets credit for getting KTFO by Marquez & Floyd gets zero credit for schooling Marquez. I bring this up as you seem to be praising Manny for it and he also made Marquez go up in weight.

Comment

Floyd and Manny are both 147lb fighters so what I want to know is are you also pushing for Manny to fight Sergio or only Floyd?

Comment

If Floyd gets knocked out or beat by Guerrero that is embarrassing.

Don't worry about the Flom0s these are the worst fans in all of sport seriously look at this guy he is mad and has videos telling every Flom0 to partake int he MAYWEATHER MOVEMENT to lift up their black king, dude is on some extreme fanboy black power stuff. He said Floyd is his God

Comment

WTF is this sh-t

Comment

Working...
                    X