No announcement yet.

Sulaiman says he'll strip Canelo if he fights Trout and unifies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    these corrupt organizations are ruining the sport, none more than the wbc. i wish top fighters would boycott certain organizations when they pull **** like this, or they should be something above these organization that can step in and prevent these situations. like a global comission that the organizations have to answer to.

i hope alvarez tells them to **** off and makes the fight regardless, they probably wont strip him anyways and if they do he will still have the wba belt as long as he comes out on top. more importantly the die hard fans who know whats up with the wbc will respect him for not being a pawn in the corrupt plans of that crook sulaiman.
    That's the key right there. I don't care how greedy these promoters are, if the sanctioning bodies weren't corrupt we would see the best fight the best on a regular basis.

Comment

I bet Trout is ecstatic that this happened. Never thought I'd say this... Thank You Sulaiman!

Comment

canela only fights smaller guys he a dam fraud

Comment

Canelo might just be the most protected fighter in history. not only is he protected by his promoter but he is also being protected by the WBC.

Comment

lmao @ all the people hating on the next best p4p fighter.

40-0

Keep him relevant ect ect

Comment

Canela should be stripped of all his belts right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                lmao @ all the people hating on the next best p4p fighter.

40-0

Keep him relevant ect ect
                LOL how can you defend canelo in this situation? sure hes got great skills, and i wouldnt say hes NOT gonna be a future p4p star, but his resume and his opponents suck balls right now..

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
                  LOL how can you defend canelo in this situation? sure hes got great skills, and i wouldnt say hes NOT gonna be a future p4p star, but his resume and his opponents suck balls right now..
                  He's 21 years old....give him some time bro. This guy has been pursuing Mayweather, Cotto and Pac (even though Top Rank) and he'll actually fight them.

Comment

Can we go ahead and make the WBC a regional title now? Belts like the WBO and IBO gradually worked their way into being respected wold titles, and for the last twenty years Jose Sulaimán has been working hard to remove any and all credibility his organization used to have.

So I propose to you gentlemen; let's finally recognize the WBC as a regional title. They've been working hard and they've earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                      He's 21 years old....give him some time bro. This guy has been pursuing Mayweather, Cotto and Pac (even though Top Rank) and he'll actually fight them.
                      no doubt. believe me im a big fan of canelo too. but when you are a world champ and number 2 or 3 in your division, the least you can do is fight someone in your weight class. im sure he will get the bigger fights later, but its been way past due for a step up

Comment

Working...
                      X