No announcement yet.

John Molina Jr. Has Dropped Every Sparring Partner - DeMarco Is Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Molina Jr. Has Dropped Every Sparring Partner - DeMarco Is Next

All talk. If your name is not Valero you're not getting DeMarco out of that ring.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      All talk. If your not coked up Valero you're not getting DeMarco out of that ring.
      Fixed bruh

Comment

Molina got one of the best in the biz in his corner.

I'm supporting Molina 100%.

Comment

Molina is gonna bounce so many rights n lefts off DeMarco noggin you'd think you were watching a looped scene from Night at the Roxbury

Comment

molina is a tough mofo but he has like the worst head movement n defense better said he has no head movement or defense, i think demarco will leave him bleeding worst than linares

but i give this to molina jr he has a big punch, a very solid chin, n big heart

Comment

demarco by ko

Comment

this fight is going to be so awesome and so vicious

demarco's patience and length against molina's pressure. it should be terrific

if molina can keep from getting his face jacked up he can probably outwork him. the fight will really start to pick up in the second half.

Comment

This is an intriguing fight. Good little undercard matchup to go along with Ward vs. Dawson.

Comment

Tonys inactivity could really hurt him Molina will be throwing constantly Reyes Sanchez did it down the stretch and Molina punches alot harder then him.Im picking and hoping Tony will take a ud i think he can land enough on Molina too convince the judges.He will need all that hunger he talks about because Molina is gunna make it a rough 36 minutes

Comment

Working...
                    X