No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
    You have to put together several of the pieces mentioned about the rebellion for it to become clear. Ned Stark comes back with a baby, claiming it was a bastard son he fathered, but refuses to give any details to anyone. Think about that, in conjunction with the war crimes committed.
    Need to re-watch Season 1 from scratch as I haven't seen it some time. Jon Snow resembles Ned a lot, so that takes the father out of the equation. I wonder who the mother of all people could be.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I'd be very interested to see some guesses from people who have only seen the show. They still haven't said in the books, so it's not like we know either.
      Thing is, I'm sure the details involve a lot of backstory spoilers that have barely been mentioned in the show. Even though I was able to reason it out, I still look forward to the learning about that subplot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post
        Need to re-watch Season 1 from scratch as I haven't seen it some time. Jon Snow resembles Ned a lot, so that takes the father out of the equation. I wonder who the mother of all people could be.
        You might be surprised. If any of it could be taken at face value it would be ultimately unremarkable, no matter who Ned's woman might be.

Comment

• Just a guess.

But I see Cersei either getting Tyrion's woman murdred or getting her sent to Little Finger's brothel.

This will launch Tyrion into his "I will hurt you speech" that we heard in the trailer.

Just guessing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
            I haven't read the books, and for those who haven't, has anyone figured out Jon Snow's identity? I found it pretty obvious with a little thought, and am fairly certain my guess is correct. How about some speculation (don't contribute if you've read the books and know with a certainty).
            As far as im aware the books are yet to reveal Jons identity (I have read the first 2). I would be interested to hear your theory.

I have a theory myself wouldn't say it was obvious though not going to post my thoughts about it here even though it is just a theory that could be way off.

Comment

• Game of Thrones Renewed for Season 3
              It Is Known: The brutal beheadings and sultry sexposition will be back next Spring!
              April 10, 2012

It looks like the comet seen in last week's Game of Thrones Season 2 premiere was an omen after all: for a third season!

After this past Sunday's episode "The Night Lands" pretty much matched the numbers for the premiere, with 3.8 million viewers(HBO), HBO announced that they've picked up Game of Thrones for a Season 3.

"Series creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss raised our expectations for the second season – and then surpassed them," said Michael Lombardo, president, HBO Programming. "We are thrilled by all the viewer and media support we've received for the series, and can't wait to see what Dan and David have in store for next season."

IGN

Comment

• I gotta watch the episode again, I was confused during the whole thing lol which Im not sure why I was

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  Game of Thrones Renewed for Season 3
                  It Is Known: The brutal beheadings and sultry sexposition will be back next Spring!
                  April 10, 2012

It looks like the comet seen in last week's Game of Thrones Season 2 premiere was an omen after all: for a third season!

After this past Sunday's episode "The Night Lands" pretty much matched the numbers for the premiere, with 3.8 million viewers(HBO), HBO announced that they've picked up Game of Thrones for a Season 3.

"Series creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss raised our expectations for the second season – and then surpassed them," said Michael Lombardo, president, HBO Programming. "We are thrilled by all the viewer and media support we've received for the series, and can't wait to see what Dan and David have in store for next season."

IGN
                  Yeah mutha****a!!!!
                  The third book is the best in the series. People are going to be losing they're minds with the ish that goes down.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    I gotta watch the episode again, I was confused during the whole thing lol which Im not sure why I was
                    Haha, it's confusing if you haven't read the books, which I haven't. I spent half of the first season with IMDB open just so I could know who was who.

I still don't know who half the characters are by name.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      I gotta watch the episode again, I was confused during the whole thing lol which Im not sure why I was
                      Its not too confusing if you pay attention. I know with some shows I multi-task while I watch. With GOT I have to give it 100% of my attention.

Comment

Working...
                      X