Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those are not a fan of Floyd and Pac. Do you think Floyd really want to fight Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those are not a fan of Floyd and Pac. Do you think Floyd really want to fight Pac?

We need to know their unbiased opinion. What do you think guys?

Yea cuz theres and abundance of those around here

Comment

You just invited Floyd and Pac fans into your thread.

Comment

dont think he wants to fight anyone..he just returned cause he needed the money..he'll fight again only when he needs the money..remember during the hatton fight they said he no longer loves the sport..and thats apparent he lost his drive and his hunger

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
          You just invited Floyd and Pac fans into your thread.
          Opss. Did I said that? Anyway, they are welcome as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            dont think he wants to fight anyone..he just returned cause he needed the money..he'll fight again only when he needs the money..remember during the hatton fight they said he no longer loves the sport..and thats apparent he lost his drive and his hunger
            Larry are you not a floyd fan?

Comment

I'm a Floyd fan but honestly , if he really wanted the fight , especially when he's offered 50 millions , he would have fought PAC a long time ago...

Comment

If Floyd really wanted to fight Pac the fight would have been made already.

/ of thread!

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyKiller View Post
                  Larry are you not a floyd fan?
                  He's definitely a Floyd fan, but he's not a STAN. Big difference.

He's just pointing out the obvious- when a man says he doesn't love the sport anymore, takes constant 'vacations' and fights once per year or every other year, and says he can't 'get up' for the biggest fight of his career both legacy and money-wise... he clearly doesn't want to fight.

Spin that however you like, but if it's not Pac he can fight any other challenger, but he's not trying to do that either. Only reason he came back in '09 was tax issues, plain and simple- he fought for money, only because he needed to. He's not interested in finding himself in a real fight. If his tax issues balloon, then you'll see him in another "tune up", otherwise he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                    I'm a Floyd fan but honestly , if he really wanted the fight , especially when he's offered 50 millions , he would have fought PAC a long time ago...
                    Floyd has the higher chance of beating Pac. Everybody knows that and we love to see this fight. I'm a big fan of Pac and I don't care if he loses to Floyd. There is no shame on that but are we really deserve to keep waiting like this?

Comment

Working...
                    X