Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time Floyd said publicly or in media he wants to fight the Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
    Hey, did you guys know Montiel if fighting Donaire tomorrow?
    ive figuered out by now they dont follow boxing at all..

Comment

On public TV, not some underground news outlet that no one but the hardcore fans sees, like Pacquiao does?

That's easy, look at the post fight interview of Mayweather-Mosley where Mayweather says all Pacquiao has to do is take the random tests, with no cut offs, and he'll fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        On public TV, not some underground news outlet that no one but the hardcore fans sees, like Pacquiao does?

That's easy, look at the post fight interview of Mayweather-Mosley where Mayweather says all Pacquiao has to do is take the random tests, with no cut offs, and he'll fight him.
        That was a year ago? Once they fought, all these Floyd vs Pac threads will come into end otherwise there is no ending of this nonsense arguments by both side.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          ive figuered out by now they dont follow boxing at all..
          On my way to vegas now, **** is gonna be of the hook! (i hope).

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
            That was a year ago? Once they fought, all these Floyd vs Pac threads will come into end otherwise there is no ending of this nonsense arguments by both side.
            9 months ago*

And that was the last time Floyd was on the big time stage, where it counts to call some one out or say whatever you want. Not "Uuuuuh uh uh uh..I let my promoter pick my fights for me, me love you long time."

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
              On my way to vegas now, **** is gonna be of the hook! (i hope).
              i hope you enjoy yourself man..take pics if you can

Comment

When he posted Poochiao getting KTFO last week on his facebook and twitter

Comment

Working...
                X