Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people pretend Guerrero is an ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
    A few guys from the far Southwest have mentioned it. even claiming he may stop Mayweather with the hand behind the head punch.
    You must be talking about PAC BOY. We all know he doesn't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
      The Ghost would knock out Joe Frazier and Ali in same night!!!! You all just jelly.
      If you talkin bout grape jelly den its on like donkey kong but if its strawberry preserve then you may be right!

Comment

I cant believe some people will even entertain Guerrero being worthy of even being in the ring with Floyd!!!
        Its all for stinco de mayo!

Comment

He surprised me with how well he did at welterweight and there is a slim possibility that he could give the 36 year old Mayweather more trouble than expected with his southpaw stance and style somewhat like Castillo. Nothing he has done so far would merit all time great statis. He is just a game, well conditioned, rugged fighter who comes to fight and has decent skills, power and stamina. He will be a good test to see what Floyd has left. He does not rate with guys like Marquez and Pacquiao and I have not heard anyone saying he does but every good fighter has some devoted fans that go overboard on how good he is. Some Broner fans all ready have him #1 in the world and are comparing him with all time greats.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            They don't? Well I've personally never heard or seen anybody say Guerrero is an ATG
            These guys are ridiculous. Atg? hof? Not even top ten current.

Comment

Wouldn't it be funny to see a bandwagon appear if Guerrero manages to win. And if he loses everyone will say he is trash

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                Wouldn't it be funny to see a bandwagon appear if Guerrero manages to win. And if he loses everyone will say he is trash
                He wont get passed 7. TS mimicked another dumb thread a flag toter made yesterday....a few other flag toter's circled like vultures then jumped in. Its all ethnic and dumb.

Comment

I hope this thread is a joke because nobody is calling Guerrero an all time great.

Comment

guerrero is miles away from being a HOF, his resume amount to shit. who ever said that must be delusional

Comment

Never heard anyone or any network call Guerrero an ATG. Mellow out, pactard.

Comment

Working...
                      X