Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bruno on Haye v Wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruno has problems of his own he needs to take care of.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      Bruno v Haye, who gets KTFO first?

Bruno had a better jab, Haye is faster, both hit like trucks, both had dodgy stamina. Someones getting sparked out before rd 5. I got Bruno to win
      In a battle of the chinny bangers I generally go for the one with the superior jab, which was Bruno. Haye would've had a decent chance though. Would also have probably tried his level best to psyche Bruno out in the run up so that he has an easier job come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
        He was just voicing his opinion. What's wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
          He was just voicing his opinion. What's wrong with that?
          he made a couple of good points, tried not to insult Haye (but kinda did anyway lol)

had to laugh at him making the 80s out to be a death row of HWs though.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
            Don't we all?

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              Bruno v Haye, who gets KTFO first?

Bruno had a better jab, Haye is faster, both hit like trucks, both had dodgy stamina. Someones getting sparked out before rd 5. I got Bruno to win
              Bruno is a bigger man. I'd pick him to win this. He had a lot more heart than Haye has too. Shame it took him 4 tries to grab a strap he couldn't keep longer than 1 fight. Gave Lennox hell until the ol' glass jaw did him in.

And he's right about Haye. The man needs to step up, and the 80s HW's, though unspectacular, kick hell out of Haye.

Comment

Working...
              X