Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing a racist sport???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boxing can not be racist...for 2 MEN to lace'em up and throw hands doesn't require anything but heart...where you come from has no say!!...but if you put this great sport in the hands of racist ppl and allow them to dictate policy...the result is what we have now!!...a bunch of clowns not knowing their just part of the circus they've been manipulated to take part in...boxing itself is a race...I rep the Philly tribe all day....fuk what everybody else does...I do me!!...let a white dude from Philly come up and rock out...watch me rep for him...its nothing!!

Comment

Like all sports, its a passion for most people and when they are angry people say stupid **** they don't mean.
      Not like only the KKK, black panthers and neo nazi's watch boxing.

Comment

When I boxed amateur my Mexican trainer would always tell me hit the Phucken Miate to the body cause they have heads of gorillas

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Looks like they're trying to raise up Mike Lee to be that
          he sucks.......

Comment

I have no idea why we pick up on the tiny differences in human beings and pretend they are race. Maybe its a survivalist trait harking back thousands of years to when we lived in a world full of other human types like Neanderthals and 8 foot tall **** Giganticus and 4 foot **** Hobbititensis and felt the need to kill them off to survive. And now theres just plain old **** sapiens left but we are still stupid enough to invent different races to satisfy our irrational hate.

Of course, when we tried to kill of Giganticus thousands of years ago, we must have let some slip through like Valuev and the Klits, but I cant see why we all couldnt still be around today watchingthe football and drinking a Bud, the world is a much better place with variety.

Course if we were all colour blind like many other animals , I am sure we'd pick another trait other than skin colour with which to prove we can be idiots. It'd be the bignoses or the baldies who would get it.

Comment

If you choose fighters to follow based on their skin colour, you're a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                he sucks.......
                Sucks yea, but they're going to market him right.
                Dude's already in subway commercials.... I guess it was from his Notre Dame days, but who outside of there cares?
                I think that's what Top Rank is going to do....

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                  If you choose fighters to follow based on their skin colour, you're a ****ing idiot.
                  Which is more than half this forum

Comment

Boxing is a very racial/nationalistic sport. It has been since the start of it. I say boxing fans from hardcore to casual that don't care are the minority by far. Blacks cheer for blacks, Mexicans for Mexicans, etc.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X